Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Back to the Future

Old 07-02-2011, 01:02 AM   #1
kittyy

Banned
what do you want to see in the next season of BTTF?

I would like to see an open ended puzzle game with pshysX based puzzles like in the source engine.
RPG type gameplay where you have to play as ethier matry or doc to slove puzzels.
The ablity to drink bottles of booze and drink till your character is drunk to get toufer.
to have a mini skaterboarding game

anyways what would you guys like to see?
Old 07-02-2011, 05:51 PM   #2
darkesword

Well, the game will probably be another adventure game like this one. Some improvements I'd like to see:

- Continuity between episodes. It bugged the hell out of me when I chose "Michael Corleone" as my fake name in 1931, and suddenly in episode 2 everyone's calling me "Sonny Crockett." Make sure that kind of stuff carries over!

- In a similar vein, copy game settings between episodes! I shouldn't have to reset my game resolution and graphics settings in each episode. Chances are I want to keep the same settings, don't you think?

- Stuff with Clara, Jules, and Verne. I loved Clara in BttF3, let's see her show up in the games.

- More alternate timeline stuff. It was great in BttF2 and great in Citizen Brown. BttF is great when it's Marty seeing something and thinking, "Wait...that's different."

- Doc and Clara's Time Train!
darkesword is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #3
Monster_user

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittyy View Post
I would like to see an open ended puzzle game with pshysX based puzzles like in the source engine.
RPG type gameplay where you have to play as ethier matry or doc to slove puzzels.
The ablity to drink bottles of booze and drink till your character is drunk to get toufer.
to have a mini skaterboarding game
That does not sound like a Tell Tale game.

Open Ended?
RPG?
Drinking in BTTF?
Mini games within games?

The physics based puzzles might add some variety to the basic gameplay. Physx support might put off too many customers with e-Machines and Intel graphics cards, so maybe light on the physics?
Monster_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 01:19 AM   #4
JamieKirby1981

I just want more stories, the game engine is fine as it is, but i would like the parts to be put into a single game so your fake name carries over to the other parts.
JamieKirby1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 05:29 PM   #5
LtComStella

i think they should stick with the same format just upgrade the visuals/gfx make the puzzles a more logical and not spamming the point n click for a tiny hot spot,

agree with the return of clara and the kids and bring in needles as the bad guy, heck even make clara evil...

also moaw jennifer !
Old 02-02-2012, 04:52 AM   #6
Ghostbreed

Banned
Michael J Fox.
Ghostbreed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 03:14 PM   #7
Monster_user

I wouldn't mind if TellTale moved away from the scheduled releases, and actually put more time into developing the puzzles. I want a good game, not some half-hearted rush job.

I do not want Michael J Fox. Added cost of celebrity voice actors would lower the quality of the game, or increase the price tag beyond the value of the game.
Monster_user is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 11:17 AM   #8
C-Frag

should be amazing, this one is cool!
C-Frag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:08 PM   #9
NotBartSimpson

I thought the guy voicing Marty did a great job...actually the only one I've had a problem with thus far is "Biff." Doesn't even remotely sound like him, IMHO.

I'd enjoy longer episodes. They were fun but seemed rather short. Plus it would be cool to actual play through each movie.
NotBartSimpson is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Back to the Future