Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Numen: Contest of Heroes

Old 09-02-2011, 12:17 AM   #1
dishymars

Speed up Game Time/Clock

I am trying to get into this game, 'working' at it for like 15-20 minutes at a time. I am realizing how great this game would be if the whole thing moved like twice as fast... you run twice as fast, attack twice as fast, the monsters are twice as fast...

I understand that some people like a game moving at this pace but is there no way they can release a patch or something that offers to speed up the game for people who like a faster experience? The game is very very slow and unlike other games of this sort there is never anyway to speed up run speed or attack speed or anything? Or is there?
Old 09-05-2011, 12:41 AM   #2
kovi_cz

CINEMAX
No, unfortunately Numen runs at this pace all the time. I remember me sending a comment to the dev team that it seems to me that the pace is slower a bit than it would be ideal, but all I get was a cheat code for a rapid movement that can't be used in the retail version however...
kovi_cz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2011, 02:07 AM   #3
kovi_cz

CINEMAX
Unfortunately not, Ammy John, there is no solution for this.
kovi_cz is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Numen: Contest of Heroes