Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Haunted Hells Reach, The

Old 11-20-2011, 02:11 AM   #1
Lodan

Female Characters

Hm well i figured out that there is more girls playing games those days and its very important in my point of view made them feel welcome by having a possibility of playing with a female character, isnt a big issue but its a bit annoying when i gift a game to a girl to play with me and she complain about doesnt have a female character...

I hope developers will make some female characters lot of ppl will appreciate that
Old 11-20-2011, 05:44 AM   #2
flava_clown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lodan View Post
I hope developers will make some female characters lot of ppl will appreciate that
yes, that would be nice.
flava_clown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 05:12 AM   #3
spctr55

Sounds nice, but 99% of players/devs don't care about this.

Take KF for example...
spctr55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 06:46 AM   #4
Zeratulz

No thanks, really don't care about the characters unless they yell out stupid stuff. I for one don't feel the need to look at a girl in 3rd person, I'm sure there's better things in life. :/
Zeratulz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 10:55 AM   #5
El Vultu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeratulz View Post
No thanks, really don't care about the characters unless they yell out stupid stuff. I for one don't feel the need to look at a girl in 3rd person, I'm sure there's better things in life. :/
This is a confusing message. A signified lack of affection for characters that express themselves poorly along an indirect statement of females' inability to do so, then an assertion about the supposed requirement to observe a woman in 3rd-person perspective and finally a statement about life's spectrum of viability.

This accumulates to many queries, would you not care about a character that is the pinnacle of wittiness and intelligent discussion? On which step is the need to witness madames' in a from-behind viewpoint located in the Maslovian staircase? Would seeing the fair sex from behind distrupt your personal ecosystem and let the laws of evolution deny you life?

PS. I'd like the variation. No need to make her looks explicit, think the armored ladies from various witch-hunter sources.
El Vultu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2011, 10:29 PM   #6
Uxot

lol devs probably didnt make any female chars since ph4gots guys take girls char but are guy in real that want 8===D which MMORPG are worst about it oh gosh,scared to go talk to a "girl" char and end up with a trap..gah...
Uxot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2011, 03:45 PM   #7
Atlas70

I completely agree with OP. All too few games have this feature. I have a few girl friends that play video games, but complain that there are no female avatars. Killing floor also fell in the monochromatic scheme, but I'm sure The Haunted devs will do something about it hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Vultu View Post
This is a confusing message. A signified lack of affection for characters that express themselves poorly along an indirect statement of females' inability to do so, then an assertion about the supposed requirement to observe a woman in 3rd-person perspective and finally a statement about life's spectrum of viability.

This accumulates to many queries, would you not care about a character that is the pinnacle of wittiness and intelligent discussion? On which step is the need to witness madames' in a from-behind viewpoint located in the Maslovian staircase? Would seeing the fair sex from behind distrupt your personal ecosystem and let the laws of evolution deny you life?

PS. I'd like the variation. No need to make her looks explicit, think the armored ladies from various witch-hunter sources.
+1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uxot View Post
lol devs probably didnt make any female chars since ph4gots guys take girls char but are guy in real that want 8===D which MMORPG are worst about it oh gosh,scared to go talk to a "girl" char and end up with a trap..gah...
I agree with MMORPG being a traphole for naive teen boyz looking for a gamer girlfriend, but dude, you can't chat in The Haunted! stop for a second and you are demon fodder. lol and posers can't fake a girl voice. at least I haven't seen that... yet.

Last edited by Atlas70: 11-28-2011 at 03:49 PM.
Atlas70 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Haunted Hells Reach, The