Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Section 8 series

Old 01-25-2012, 02:37 AM   #1
lordcookies

Unhappy I'm just gonna gush

I just love this game. I own the first one and i bought prejudice the day it came out. These games are like fresh air to me. This industry is saturated with generic war FPS, like BF or COD (i admit those games are good, they just don't make me wanna play them), so very few people play this. Makes me kinda sad.
Old 01-28-2012, 07:48 AM   #2
MST3K

I love this game too. One of the better FPS that I own.
MST3K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:22 AM   #3
quickanddead

too bad this is "weekend" game,really low number of players,and i enjoy in it more than in black ops or bf3..seriously
quickanddead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 12:27 AM   #4
PacMan84

I really like it, too. Turned my brother also to this game and right now a couple of guys are following, too. So there might be a little bump in player count. Little but existant!
-pac
PacMan84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 06:03 AM   #5
Friendliest

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordcookies View Post
I just love this game. I own the first one and i bought prejudice the day it came out. These games are like fresh air to me. This industry is saturated with generic war FPS, like BF or COD (i admit those games are good, they just don't make me wanna play them), so very few people play this. Makes me kinda sad.
speaking as someone who owns the game yet has never played it .. the funny thing about that statement is, the whole marketing, artwork, trailer, screenshots, etc. for this game just scream "generic" to me. the only reason I even considered buying the game is because of positive comments from ppl on these forums, and the only reason I actually eventually went through with buying it, is that + it was on ridiculous steam sale over the holidays.

so where is the de-synch happening between the real message and the apparent message? (rhetorical question. not my problem, IRL.) if only more marketers could figure this out, maybe 99% of advertising wouldn't be so fricking annoying that it just repulses you from wanting to have anything to do with a product, instead of making you want to buy it.....
Friendliest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2012, 10:42 PM   #6
khaotikbr

same to me, played some BFBC2 and MW2 and 3 and found true multiplayer fun in this game. too bad that it's community is kinda dying. Word on the forums are that they're making a third game in the series. Here's hoping that it comes up as great as this is.
khaotikbr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2012, 03:29 PM   #7
MST3K

Yea, it is a really good game.

I think they should go F2P and try and make money off DLC.

I think I'll E-mail Time Gate and just tell them what I think.
MST3K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2012, 09:27 PM   #8
Specious71

Agree 100%. LOVE THIS GAME...we could waste many hours on it if there were even a couple active servers.
Specious71 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Section 8 series