Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Revenge of the Titans

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2012, 12:11 PM   #1
Neikkio
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Reputation: 133
Posts: 373
[Video] First Impressions Titan Attacks

On my first impressions series I covered Titan Attacks.

So if you are looking to hear/see more of the game and don't want to spend the cash right away.

http://distractiongaming.com/taking-...titan-attacks/

If you liked this video please do come back and post it helps spread the word, about the game and my show (I'm just being honest).

Last edited by Neikkio: 03-03-2012 at 08:02 AM.
Neikkio is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 12:53 PM   #2
princec
 
Puppy Games
Join Date: Feb 2011
Reputation: 225
Posts: 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neikkio View Post
On my first impressions series I covered Titan Attacks.

So if you are looking to hear/see more of the game and don't want to spend the cash right away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdYRcLuOA2Q

If you liked this video please do come back and post it helps spread the word, about the game and my show (I'm just being honest).
Nice one
btw, don't shoot the little parachuting dudes! CAPTURE them!
... and you need to tap the mouse button to get the addons to fire. The amount of tapping needed is reduced by the Recharge addon.
Keyboard controls (and searchlight animations) now fixed.

Cas
princec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 01:17 PM   #3
Neikkio
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Reputation: 133
Posts: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by princec View Post
Nice one
btw, don't shoot the little parachuting dudes! CAPTURE them!
... and you need to tap the mouse button to get the addons to fire. The amount of tapping needed is reduced by the Recharge addon.
Keyboard controls (and searchlight animations) now fixed.

Cas
Glad you liked it.
Yeah I think everyone on the face of the earth has told me to not shoot those guys... well I want to! haha
Thanks for the tip on addon fire I was hoping that some element of the game had a benefit to clicking fast!
Good to see the keyboard controls are fixed!
Neikkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 03:32 PM   #4
princec
 
Puppy Games
Join Date: Feb 2011
Reputation: 225
Posts: 900
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neikkio View Post
Glad you liked it.
Yeah I think everyone on the face of the earth has told me to not shoot those guys... well I want to! haha
Thanks for the tip on addon fire I was hoping that some element of the game had a benefit to clicking fast!
Good to see the keyboard controls are fixed!
There are actually achievements for shooting them anyway

Cas
princec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:02 PM   #5
Neikkio
 
 
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Reputation: 133
Posts: 373
Quote:
Originally Posted by princec View Post
There are actually achievements for shooting them anyway

Cas
Then it has become their time to die!
Neikkio is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Revenge of the Titans


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2012, All Rights Reserved.