Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Call of Duty World at War

Old 02-28-2012, 12:33 AM   #1
Yazolight

Arrow WaW: Zombie mode won't save score

Hello guys, I have a little problem

I bought World at War on steam a few month ago. I finished the campaign, and now I wanna play some zombie. But everytime I play, once I loose and I'm dead the score board show only one score, the one of the game i was just playing. Then, next game, it will not be save. It always only show the score of the game I was just playing.

So: zombie mode doesn't want to save my score. Which is pretty annoying since the whole point of the game is scoring.

Please, any solutions/idea? Would be really cool
Old 02-28-2012, 05:44 AM   #2
Macchus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yazolight View Post
Hello guys, I have a little problem

I bought World at War on steam a few month ago. I finished the campaign, and now I wanna play some zombie. But everytime I play, once I loose and I'm dead the score board show only one score, the one of the game i was just playing. Then, next game, it will not be save. It always only show the score of the game I was just playing.

So: zombie mode doesn't want to save my score. Which is pretty annoying since the whole point of the game is scoring.

Please, any solutions/idea? Would be really cool
its a survival mode once you die your score resets ... its always been like that ...
Macchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:15 AM   #3
Yazolight

Hu? There must be a misunderstanding, english is not my mother tongue. The whole point of a survival mode has always been about beating your previous best score!

Of course once you die, you start from zero again. The thing is, once I die, it doesn't show any other score than the one of the game I was just playing. It should show the score of maybe the ten previous game!

So the whole issue is that I will never know (unless remember it) what is my best score. So as a survival it make it useless...
Yazolight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 03:08 PM   #4
Macchus

Quote:
Hu? There must be a misunderstanding, english is not my mother tongue. The whole point of a survival mode has always been about beating your previous best score!

Of course once you die, you start from zero again. The thing is, once I die, it doesn't show any other score than the one of the game I was just playing. It should show the score of maybe the ten previous game!

So the whole issue is that I will never know (unless remember it) what is my best score. So as a survival it make it useless...
most people go by the highest round they can get to ... at least thats been my experience .. i think there may be a leaderboard somewhere but i dont usually play zombies tbh so im not actually sure .. you could do a google search ...
Macchus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 05:25 AM   #5
hashbong420

Quote:

when u beat your previous score a message should come up after the game saying that you beat your high score and the new score should come up
hashbong420 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2012, 04:29 PM   #6
Magic3D2D

So, this means:
Say you got to round 28,and get a game over.
It's right there, all good and dandy...
BUT THEN!
When you play the same map, get to round 27 we will say
*dies*
The 28 progress is gone?

-Magic
Magic3D2D is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Call of Duty series > Call of Duty World at War