Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Global Agenda: Free Agent

Old 03-21-2012, 09:02 AM   #1
RadimentriX

GA doesnt start

Hiho
i have a "little" problem with Global Agenda: when i try to start it, i get the message
http://www.imagebanana.com/view/4s58a4gj/GAError.jpg

after clicking OK the message disappears, i see the launcher for less than a second and then nothing happens :-/

the file (SteamGlobalAgendaLauncher.config) is there but i dont know why it cant be opened.

before i tried the steam-version i used the "InstallHiRezGamesEnglish"-Program. i used it for Tribes Ascend (which works just fine) and Global Agenda started too. but every button had the text "Msg ID: XXXXX not found" on it. no "options" or "exit". i was able to login, my char is still there (i played global agenda over a year ago) and i should have the elite-upgrade but with that error its not playable :-/

anyone knows one of the problems and how to fix it?

€: i tried to start the "GlobalAgenda.exe" with admin-rights and it seem to work. first i got the msg that the "physxcudart_20.dll" is missing and then the game crashed. after copying the dll into the right directory i got no message... and the game just crashed -_- "TG Game Client doesn't work anymore" ("TG Game Client funktioniert nicht mehr")

Last edited by RadimentriX: 03-21-2012 at 09:29 AM.
Old 03-22-2012, 04:37 PM   #2
RadimentriX

Seems like i found where the problem was.
After uninstalling _ALL_ hi-rez-programs (tribes, launcher, repair-tool etc) and reinstalling Global Agenda (without steam) everything worked fine. Then i reinstalled Tribes Ascend and i got the "physxcudart_20.dll is missing"-message again but GA is still playable (with normal text on the buttons) so i think i just have to copy the .dll again and all is fine
RadimentriX is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Global Agenda: Free Agent