Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Gotham City Impostors

Old 03-31-2012, 03:45 AM   #1
Puttfis

How do i activate the XP Boost?

Heyo, just got this game with the Solo XP Boost.. now my question is. How do you activate it? O_o
Old 03-31-2012, 04:00 AM   #2
Onigiri

Quote:
Notice: To activate the downloadable content after your purchase, launch Gotham City Imposters and copy the Product Code from the Steam overlay into your clipboard. Once the game launches and the Gamertag sign-in process completes, press the Home key to bring up the Games for Windows Live overlay. Click Gamertag, select Redeem Code, and paste in the Product Code to initiate the download process. Alternatively, Product Code for the downloadable content may be redeemed from a web browser at https://live.xbox.com/RedeemToken.
after it has been done I think it is automatically activated. check black market - consumables.
Onigiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 06:16 AM   #3
Vaine

To activate the XP boost after you buy it, press HOME on your keyboard to bring up the GFWL interface, go to your gamer tag and choose Redeem Code. Enter the code in there and let the product download, after that you can go to Black Market -> Consunables in game to check if it has applied, it should say "Unlocked" if it has. It not, try restarting the game.
Vaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 12:51 PM   #4
JonasHoeiberg

So the solo XP boost doesn't pop up in the bottom right corner at game start like the team one does? Because I have both shown as unlocked in the Black Market, but the only one that shows up there is the Team one and it isn't necessarily consistent.
JonasHoeiberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #5
Vandhul

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonasHoeiberg View Post
So the solo XP boost doesn't pop up in the bottom right corner at game start like the team one does? Because I have both shown as unlocked in the Black Market, but the only one that shows up there is the Team one and it isn't necessarily consistent.
Only one shows up. For me - I only bought the solo-boost - this one is shown, unless someone in my team has bought the team-bonus. Then I only see the team-bonus in the right corner.

Hope this helps a bit.
Vandhul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 02:44 AM   #6
Niightwing

Doesn't work for me... I've activated the code and in the Black Market it says it's Unlocked, but apparently in game at the bottom right hand corner it doesn't show.

I've basically stopped playing this game because of something I've spent and activated, to see that it doesn't work :/
Niightwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2012, 10:06 AM   #7
MellonCollie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niightwing View Post
Doesn't work for me... I've activated the code and in the Black Market it says it's Unlocked, but apparently in game at the bottom right hand corner it doesn't show.

I've basically stopped playing this game because of something I've spent and activated, to see that it doesn't work :/
Which one did you buy? Did it download and install successfully? Did you read the post above yours?
MellonCollie is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Gotham City Impostors