Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Serious Sam series > Serious Sam 3: BFE

Old 04-23-2012, 10:52 PM   #1
aneasyguy

Is it "worth" it thread?

Like i said, is the game worth 9,25£? How long is the campaign, is there any MP modes or co-op?
Old 04-23-2012, 11:56 PM   #2
Slapmaster5000

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by aneasyguy View Post
Like i said, is the game worth 9,25£? How long is the campaign, is there any MP modes or co-op?
It has a very replayable campaign, survival mode, and multiple adversarial modes; the campaign and survival both have co-op. The game is very fun in my opinion, the gameplay is just perfectly balanced and paced perfectly, the game starts a little slowly but just gets more and more crazy as you get farther in, and more difficult. There are also a lot of secrets to find, I actually enjoy looking for them with my friends and brother, not to mention you're actually rewarded with ammo and secret guns. tl;dr this game is awesome, buy it now (make sure you aren't going to have problems with it system-wise though, a few people have problem with the framerate for some reason unfortunately).
Slapmaster5000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2012, 04:02 PM   #3
Net_Bastard

The game starts a bit slow at first, but after the Into the Spider's Nest level (which is a horrible level, don't let it turn you off of the game though) ends, you start to see a lot of chaotic action.
Net_Bastard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2012, 01:14 AM   #4
IamThe1

Yeah. Great game with lots of shooting. What's not to like? If you like the first two games, you will like this one.
IamThe1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Serious Sam series > Serious Sam 3: BFE