Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Aliens vs. Predator Classic 2000

Old 04-24-2012, 08:34 AM   #1
trisdino

how the [color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color][color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color][color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color][color="#FF66FF"]♥[/color] do you eat

ive seen people eat stuff to get health as aliens, but i cannot do it, and since the ing CONTROL screen does not say how, i keep dieng becuase i run out of health. Please tell me how to do it... oh and the guy who decided NOT to add one of the most essential things on the ing control menu for the aliens....
Old 05-15-2012, 01:24 PM   #2
BleedURealQuiet

First of all you must be close enough to the enemy you are trying to eat, then you must center or try to position their head in the center of your screen and the Jaws will appear. Then press the the same key or button for the Claws and you will eat their heads.

Note: Computer controlled Predators heads can NOT be eaten until they are weakened first suchs as with a fully charged Tail Spike.
BleedURealQuiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 09:28 PM   #3
TwoFistsOfFear

You can head bite dead marines and civies for health. I also read in the manual you regain small amounts of health for just attacking dead enemies in general.
TwoFistsOfFear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 11:22 PM   #4
Aph3x-SkorpioN

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoFistsOfFear View Post
You can head bite dead marines and civies for health. I also read in the manual you regain small amounts of health for just attacking dead enemies in general.
It works mainly in Single Player, but it becomes ineffective in Director's Cut difficulty, as the health you regain from attacking dead bodies will sum up to about 5% health.
Aph3x-SkorpioN is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Aliens vs. Predator Classic 2000