Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Tower Wars

Old 07-16-2012, 11:37 AM   #1
TrueRedemption

Tower Wars: A RTS Analysis

WARNING: This is very much a work in progress. This is only about half the content I plan on covering, however I wanted to start getting feedback on format and clarity. I plan to at least have the rest of the analysis written up in the next 48 hours. Thank you for any and all feedback as well as your patience.

Hello and welcome everyone to what I'm certain will be a very lengthy yet thorough basic level analysis of Tower Wars. This guide has two purposes. Firstly, it is an attempt to help develop the community and strategy surrounding this delightful new game. Secondly, it is my way of offering a massive amount of feedback and many opinions to the developer(s). I hope you find it enjoyable and perhaps a little insightful.

So who is this guy and why should I listen to him? My name is TrueRedemption and I've been playing real-time strategy games competitively for over 12 years now. I’ve been the best in the world at Black and White, highly ranked in the Warcraft 3: Frozen Throne Ladder. More recently I’ve competed in three MLG events for Starcraft 2 and been a staff writer for TeamLiquid.net, focussing on recaps and strategical analysis. Perhaps the biggest reason I can offer you though, is that I care. The size of this write-up alone should be enough to convince you of that, not to mention all the time spent trying to find the right words to explain some of the RTS genre's more abstract concepts. If that’s not enough, let me add that this is quite literally what I want to do for a living. One year ago I was in a genetics PhD program, and this fall, I’m going back to undergrad to study game design. Ultimately none of this necessarily means anything; this is a new game and a definite departure from what a standard RTS plays like. However I promise if you stay a while(and listen), you should find at least a few ideas worth thinking about to improve your own game. That, or plenty of material to taunt me with as you destroy me in a quickplay match. So without further ado...

The Basics:
Tower Wars is a Real Time Strategy Game:
This is a critical concept to keep in mind when beginning to analyze Tower Wars. If you are unfamiliar with the term, Wikipedia offers a decent primer here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real-time_strategy. Essentially, the three basic concepts I'm going to emphasize in this post are Resource Management (R), "Army" Management (A), and Timing (T). Ultimately everything in Tower Wars boils down to one or a combination of these concepts. I'm getting ahead of myself however, so lets take it one step at a time, from the beginning...

What is every player's goal in Tower Wars?
Hopefully this question is obvious. However, all too frequently, the obvious answers are overlooked as players begin theorizing about complex strategies. The correct answer is "To destroy my opponent's castle before they destroy mine,". Simple, right? So, what does it mean? How do we apply that logic to every in game decision we make?

First and foremost, you must consider how you will accomplish this goal. SVS makes this part easy for us. Fortunately, the only way to destroy or even damage your opponent's castle is by attacking it with units(A). No matter how amazing of a tower defense you create leading up to your own castle, the simple fact is that unless you kill your opponent through sheer boredom, you will not win the game unless you send attacking units.

Awesome, progress, let’s send some units and crush some noobs… Wait how does one send units? In Tower Wars, every unit you send at your opponent costs a set amount of gold (R). Gold accumulates at a base rate of 1.95 gold per second, and the gold becomes available every 3 seconds. You can increase your income by buying additional miners. There will be much more detail on this later, but for now let us continue with our basic analysis. In addition to gold, a player may only send a wave of units every so often, with the time remaining till the next wave can be sent conveniently displayed by a countdown timer at the bottom right-hand corner of the unit menu.

So you have some gold, and your countdown timer finally reads zero. You queue up some units and send them on their way (spacebar). As your troops bravely march into your opponent’s territory suddenly they are met by an onslaught of arrows to the face (or maybe an arrow to the knee.) None of your troops survive long enough to even see the opponent’s castle, much less brave its mounted turrets and start doing damage. What now? This is where Tower Wars truly begins. Which types of units should you send? Which upgrades should you buy? How many miners do you want? How will you defend yourself? There’s no telling how deep the rabbit hole goes, let’s go exploring.

Resource Management:
There are two influence-able resources in Tower Wars, Gold and Battle Points (BP). The basis of strategy in an RTS is the management of these resources, or more plainly what you spend your resources on and when. What is important to remember in making these decisions is if you choose X, that means you can’t also do Y, at least not right then. Less abstractly, you can choose to send a huge wave of units at your opponent, but you can’t also buy a lot of towers for defense immediately, you won’t have enough gold. Every choice you make is a sacrifice of something else. This means you want to be sure you’re your choices are worth it. An easy way to check is ask yourself “How am I going to win this game? How will this decision help?” The more specific you can be when answering these questions the more refined your strategy will be. Avoid general statements such as “I’m going to get catapults because they are good.” You have to ask why they are good, and how that fits into your game plan. Lastly make sure you even need what you’re getting, do you even need more gold income to win this game? There are a lot of options you can spend your resources on, so I find it helpful to break it down into three categories: Economy, Tech, and Army.
Economy is the most straight-forward of the three, and refers to anything you can buy which will directly increase your resource income. If you and your opponent are perfectly even, except that you are making more gold than your opponent, you will ultimately overwhelm them. In Tower Wars this primarily means how many Miners you have, and what level your Mines are. Secondarily it refers to BP, however this form of income can be situational and discussed later. One thing to keep in mind regarding investing in economy is the vulnerable period that exists until your investment has repaid itself. For instance a level 1 miner costs 25 gold, and increases your global income by 0.65 gold per second. This means you will have less gold for 38.5 seconds compared to if you hadn’t bought a miner. However after that lag period you will have more gold than if you didn’t buy a miner. If you’re interested in not winning right now, but eventually overwhelming your opponent with a larger, stronger army that can’t be stopped, then you should be building a strategy around securing a slight income advantage. Currently, an economic approach will be focused primarily on upgrading mines and an effective tower defense to insure you live long enough for economic advantage to kick in.

On the flip side of the coin is the Army category. In order to send a unit at your opponent you must pay its deployment gold cost. Different types of units have different costs; naturally the stronger units cost more. Similarly you must pay for each unit you send in a wave. Sending ten Zoombots costs twice as much as sending five, however sending ten may reach your opponents castle while five may not. Remember that critical question I asked earlier about how you win the game? Spending gold on Army is ultimately how you win, and therefore very important. The downside is units are a single use investment. Unlike buying miners who will increase your income all game long, or towers that will defend you against every wave your opponent sends, or even upgrades which will last all game, units are only sent once with no guarantee of damaging your opponent’s castle and only a little certainty of earning battle points. If you send a unit that dies to towers and only earns 5 battle points, was it worth the gold you spent on it? Understanding the strength of your units and your opponent’s defense is critical to decision making regarding army spending. Aggressive players interested in winning as soon as possible will learn to recognize holes in their opponent’s defenses, and must be willing to sacrifice their economy and tech investing in order to capitalize on their opponents weakness.

Last but not least is the Tech category. It includes all of the upgrades which make your Army stronger, primarily found in the Units and Barracks sub-menus. Just because you have three full level 3 mines doesn’t mean your wave of 18 moopsies is necessarily going to be enough to destroy your opponent’s castle, despite your strong economy. Spending resources on Tech can unlock stronger units for your army, upgrade a unit type you already have, or boost your entire army’s stats such as health and movement speed. Remember that unstoppable army the economy player was building towards? Tech is what makes that possible. Tech cannot damage your opponent’s castle like Army, nor overwhelm their defenses like Economy, but it can turn these blunt strategies into sharp weapons. Beware the dangers of Tech, there are a lot of useful upgrades, but you have to consider if it truly fits into your strategy. Tech is expensive, so if it’s not helping you right now those resources could’ve been spent on extra Miners, Units, or Towers that spell the difference between victory and defeat.

Last edited by TrueRedemption: 07-16-2012 at 12:57 PM. Reason: CalamityBlue's Charitable Fixes
Old 07-16-2012, 11:38 AM   #2
TrueRedemption

Army Management:
In a traditional RTS an army is the tool a player uses to directly interact with the game world in attempt to influence the game state in their favor. To an extent this is true in Tower Wars because the player chooses where to build towers and what units to send. However, this interaction is actually still indirect, the player cannot directly tell a tower which unit to attack, nor can they control what path their units take. This dramatically reduces the number of player decisions required to manage their army, thus reducing the complexity of the game. This is not necessarily a bad thing, I could write an article even longer than this one about the troop movement in a Jaedong vs Flash match or Dendi’s Windrunner positioning. Honestly this decision by SVS is a refreshing, interesting change of pace. Less player focus will be spent on army management, thus putting greater emphasis on the strategic subtleties of resource management. Do not confuse reduced complexity for no complexity however, there is still far more to cover than I could hope to do in this write up. Not only does it exist, but this is also the core of the new concepts Tower Wars brings to the genre. So let’s get started.

Tower Defense games (TDs) have been rapidly growing and evolving for nearly as long as user created custom maps have existed. While there is huge variance in the mechanics and strategies behind all these TDs, a few core concepts have emerged as guidelines for creating the best possible defense. Think of it this way: the point of towers is to do damage to attacking units. Ultimately the optimal defense for a map is the one capable of doing the most effective damage*. We can calculate how much effective damage a tower can do with a simple equation. Find out how many hit points a single shot from that tower removes and multiply it by the number of times it shoots in a single second. This number is the damage per second (DPS) of that tower. To find the total amount of damage a tower does to enemy units you simply take the tower’s DPS and multiply it by the number of seconds enemy units spend in range of that tower. To calculate the total damage of your entire tower defense, you would simply add up the damage every tower did individually. I apologize for the math lecture, but it has a very important point. Tower damage and attack speed are set attributes that cannot be directly changed by the player. The time enemy units spend in range of the tower can be influenced however, by “mazing” or “snaking” your towers. By making enemy units walk the longest path possible you are attempting to maximize the amount of time enemy units spend in range of your towers. More time equals more shots which equals more damage.

Building upon this concept is the idea of a tower’s cost efficiency. This is calculated by taking the total damage done by a tower, and dividing it by the amount of gold you spent for the tower. How do you win Tower Wars again? As I’ll continue to remind you, Units ultimately win you the game, not an impregnable defense. (Although admittedly it is hard to lose if you truly have a defense capable of killing any wave) This means while you want towers for defense, if you can position your towers better and therefore only buy four instead of five, that extra money can go to economy army or tech that’ll help you win the game. Likewise, if your opponent’s Clunkerbottoms are giving you trouble, you can add 5 arrow towers, or get the same amount of damage from 1 cannon tower. (Made up numbers for the sake of an example) Since 1 cannon tower is cheaper than 5 arrow towers, it makes sense you’d usually want to get the 1 cannon tower. This is all I’m going to say about the basics of tower defense for the basics section. I’ll define and compare the different types of towers, as well as analyze various options and ideas in the analysis section.

There is one more major basic topic in Tower War’s Army Management, the organization of unit waves. Should you send a bunch of weak units, or a single tough one, or maybe save up a little for a mix of both? While these questions in part fall under the Army part of Resource Management, there are a couple core mechanics worth noting independent of the resource costs. As stated earlier sending units only has a short term return on the investment. Because of this you should be certain of what you want to accomplish with a unit wave before you send it, and shape the wave according to your goal. Do you only need a few BP so you can buy Miners, and your opponent has only light defense? Then a few weak units should live long enough to get you the BP you need. There is no point in sending a huge wave if you have no use for the BP, it is simply wasted gold that will slow you down in getting to the next step of your strategy. On the other hand, if your opponent has a very strong defense, you will need to send more or tougher units even just to squeeze out the BP needed to buy miners. If you are simply trying to do damage to your opponents castle or earn maximum BP, a good general rule is that sending more units at once will be more effective than only 1 or 2 units every 45 seconds. This is because most towers only damage a single target, so when the tower is shooting at the first unit in line, the second unit in line is getting to earn BP and get closer to the castle without any resistance, at least until the first unit dies. Lastly, when you are selecting the type and number of units to send at your opponent, you are also selecting the order they will line up in. When mixing multiple unit types this mechanic allows the player to setup favorable combos. It may seem like a small thing, but in an RTS every small advantage adds up and can tip the scales in your favor.

Timing:
Phew, nearly made it through the basics, I promise I’ll try my best to keep this quick. Unfortunately, while Timing may seem like a very simple concept, it is easily the hardest one to grasp and apply in game. Real-Time strategy, as the name would imply, occurs in real time, meaning there are no pauses or turns. Effectively this creates an environment in which the only restriction on player actions is the time it physically takes for the player to input the command. (Assuming of course the player can satisfy the in-game requirements, such as having enough gold to buy the tower they’re trying to build.) Imagine a game of chess. Normally the players take turns, first the white pieces make a single move, then the black pieces get a single move, etc. Now imagine a game of chess in which the players are allowed to make as many moves as they want as fast as they can, so long as finish a move before you start the next one. That would be a very crazy game of chess! Essentially that is what you are playing when you start a game of Tower Wars. It is important to always play as quickly as you can. For instance, if you want to build a Miner, but get distracted and don’t buy the Miner until 5 seconds after you could have, you just missed out on the gold that Miner could’ve collected. What’s worse is your opponent didn’t even do anything to deserve the small advantage you just game them! No doubt you will eventually lose a game because you couldn’t quite do everything quickly enough. This is a natural part of the RTS genre, and the only way you can prevent it from happening is learning how to play faster. No doubt anyone who’s played 5 games is already playing faster than they did in their first game, so don’t worry about being slow, speed will come naturally. Also don’t forget, your opponent has just as much to do as you, so odds are they’re struggling to keep up just like you!

The reality is playing speed is simply a by-product of the critical concept that both players are playing in real-time. Another attribute from playing in real-time is the limitation of possible resources. Starting global income is currently set at 1.95, and players begin with 200 gold. What this means is 10 seconds into the game, no matter what, the most gold a player can have spent is 219.5. You cannot buy a Miner until after the initial wave timer (45s I believe) reaches zero, so for the first 10 seconds the highest income possible is 1.95, which after 10 seconds will have added 19.5 gold to the initial starting 200. Perhaps you bought some towers so its lower than 219.5, but ultimately the greatest value of “stuff” you can have is limited to 219.5. Make sense? So what is the greatest possible value of stuff you can have 10 minutes into the game? The truth is I don’t have a clue. However I can tell you 10 minutes into a game whether I’m ahead or behind my opponent thanks to keeping track of the number and level of miners, knowing very roughly how much my opponent spent of units sent to me, even what upgrades I’ve noticed, and comparing this to my own miners, units, and tech.

Ultimately knowing the theoretically optimal values isn’t very important, because players must adjust to the strategy of their opponents. Imagine Mark has a strategy that could get a large income very quickly, but didn’t have spare gold for towers until the 2 minute mark. What happens when Jim sends a pack of rabid Moopsies at the 1 minute mark? Mark will have to decide how to deal with the Moopsies, most likely by building a few towers. The cost of these towers means Mark’s income won’t be optimal until later than it would have normally. This perspective is particularly useful in figuring out why you lost a game. Did your opponent sneak ahead in economy somewhere? Or did you spend too much on tech that didn’t truly pay off, and because of that you fall behind on towers or units to keep your opponent honest? The sense of how much a player can have at a certain time can only be taught by experience, and nearly every game will be different. This understanding of how much your opponent could have allows you to find small advantages. For example if your opponent upgrades a mine, you know they must either be a little behind on defense, or can’t afford to send units for a while. Recognizing this cause and effect in game and then using it to your advantage is the crux of good strategic decision making, and is referred to as having a good understanding of Timing. It’ll be a while before anyone develops a truly good understanding of Timing in Tower Wars, but as you learn how concepts and strategies interact it is important to consider the timing to put things in perspective.

That’s it, you’ve got all the basics now! By starting to ask questions such as “How can I manage my resources better?”, “Could I have placed these towers better?” and “What happens if I get send this attack earlier, or get that tower later?” a noob becomes a full-fledged player, beginning to understand and explore the strategic depths of Tower Wars. So what are you waiting for? Decide how you want to win the game, figure out a basic game plan, then just start playing. When you win ask how you could do even better. If you lose, figure out why, and what you’ll do differently next time. Tower Wars is a brand new game, everything is viable, and it is our responsibility as Beta Testers to become strong players and insure the game is as balanced as it can be.
TrueRedemption is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2012, 11:39 AM   #3
TrueRedemption

Analysis:
Finally, no more exhausting abstract basics to cover, here is where I will dive head first into how various parts of Tower Wars actually play out in game. I’ll do my best to organize it as best I can, but I don’t expect or even intend for this section to be any type of cohesive narrative, more like bullet points lists of ideas with a little explanation behind it. Once again this analysis will be primarily from the perspective of 1v1 play and current game balance. Also these points only come from my very limited experience with the game, and therefore are points for discussion, not cold hard facts. If you would like to discuss / test / comment / disagree please do, we’ll learn this game much faster as a community than we will on our own.

Mines, Miners, Income and Gold:

Some Stats:
Each player starts with 3 level 1 miners, producing a global income of 1.95

A level 1 miner costs 25g / 5bp, and increases the global income by 0.65. There is space for 15 additional level 1 miners, and having 3 full level 1 mines gives 11.7 global income.

It costs 500g to upgrade a level 1 mine to level 2, which creates 6 spots for level 2 miners. Upgrading a mine does not directly affect global income. A level 2 miner costs 100g /20bp and increases income by 0.80. Therefore a full level 2 mine has 4.8 more income than a level 1 mine. 3 full level 2 mines has an income of 26.1.

To upgrade from a level 2 mine to level 3 it costs 1000 gold. A level 3 miner costs 500g/100bp, and increases global income by 0.95. Three full level 3 mines has an income of 43.2g, which is the highest income available on the current maps.

Global Income Rate directly corresponds to gold per second. Income becomes available for spending at 3 second intervals. I’ve confirmed this both with a stopwatch and the simple fact that at the start of a game (when players can only have 1.95 g/s) the gold typically jumps up by 6 each interval. I am not sure yet how the income deposit is calculated, it may simply multiply the global income by 3 at the end of every interval, or it might actually check the income more frequently. To test this someone simply has to buy a miner halfway or later through a 3 second interval, and see if the gold added = the new income x3, or consistently less than that indicating the increased income wasn’t active for the entirety of the 3 second interval.

Analysis:
It costs 375g/75bp to fill up all 3 level 1 mines for an increase of 9.75 g/s. This means within 38.5 seconds the investment in a miner(s) is paid off. The relatively low investment cost and quick payoff makes this investment seem very difficult to punish. Quickly filling up level 1 mines will become / remain a standard opening because of this. Even if you spend nearly all your gold for the first wave timer, it only takes 90 seconds to fill up all 3 mines if you don’t buy anything else (curiously this is 2x the wave timer, almost like it was intended?).

Level 1 miners have an income increase / gold cost efficiency of (0.65/25)=0.026, where as level 2 miners (0.8/100)=0.008 is over three times worse, and level 3 miners (0.95/500)=0.0019 is almost comically inefficient. Given this it is always more efficient to fill up all your mines to the same level before upgrading one.

To upgrade a mine to level 2 and buy a single level 2 miner costs 600g/20bp. It would take 3 full level 1 mines 51.28 seconds to produce enough gold to fund this. Additionally, it would take that single level 2 worker 750 seconds before it repaid the cost. This means you need to survive 13 minutes and 20 seconds from the time you started saving for the upgrade with less gold than you’d have had if you stay on full level 1 mines. This is a dramatically larger vulnerable period than experienced filling up on level 1 miners, especially when you consider the minimal units available at the time level 1 miners are bought and the natural castle defenses. Perhaps if you put nearly everything into economy early it is possible to survive the cost of upgrading to a level 2 mine, but because towers and miners both require primarily gold I can’t imagine a situation past the 3 minute mark that a player could both spend that much on economy and have adequate towers to defend. I’d be thrilled for someone to prove me wrong on this! An additional note, if you can invest in more than 1 level 2 miner, it greatly improves the time required to pay off, 2 workers only require 437.5s, and 6 workers only 229s, but I have no clue how you’d have 1100g laying around against a competent opponent.

Level 3 miners are so cost inefficient I am truly at a loss for what competitive game state it would actually be beneficial to make this investment. Even if you could afford to immediately fill up the entire level 3 mine, it’d take over 11 minutes from the time you bought them before you’d see a single gold more than you would’ve had anyway.

An “all in” strategy in RTS games refers to strategies which at some point shift all spending into unit production. This gives the player the maximum army size possible for a small period of time, but sacrifices all economy and tech development. In order for maximum army size right now they risk being in a very weak position a few minutes later as the opponents economy and tech investments pay off. These types of strategies establish critical benchmarks and timings, an economic strategy must be able to account for all possible “all-ins” in order to consider the investment safe. Right now given the disparity between level 1 and 2 miners, and the strength of certain low tier units, I absolutely expect a number of 11.7g/s “all-in” strategies to dominate 1v1 matchmaking until someone discovers a brilliant defense that can effectively hold every combination, or the game balance changes. Even more on this later once I get into analysis of BP.

Towers:
While I do have some stats recorded for the various towers, until we have a complete list of critical numbers such as damage and attack speed, the data SweetClyde and I have collected is woefully incomplete and generally misleading. If you are interested in helping collect data, or have a clever way to determine these values, please, PLEASE contact me.

Arrow Tower: The basic tower, described as weak against armor and shields. Its 25g cost means it will be the go to for filling out mazes. Its high attack speed is note-worthy if upgraded versions receive a damage buff. High attack speed towers are generally favorable because that means less damage is wasted by overkill. (Warning, fake number example)Imagine a two moopsies making a mad dash for your castle, the front one with only 1 hp remaining. Would you rather have a 5 dmg arrow tower that does 3 attacks per second, or a cannon tower that does 15 dmg in 1 attack per second? The arrow tower only wastes 4 damage, and can get 2 shots in on the second moopsie before the cannon tower even thinks about the second moopsie. If shields or armor end up being a flat raw damage reduction mechanic, such as -3 damage from every attack, then naturally high attack speed low damage will fall out of favor. Just need to figure these core values and mechanics out =P

Cannon Tower: The next cheapest tower at 46g, and the designated “anti-armor” tower. The description gives no indication of how this tower does against shields, but if it’s better than the arrow tower then cannons may become the staple damage dealer. Cannon towers also have an interesting minimum range: they are unable to fire at any unit within a 3 hex diameter circle around them. There are two other towers with a minimum range. Arrow towers have a very small minimum range, but if a unit gets right up next to it they will not shoot. Catapults have a minimum range just slightly larger than Cannon towers. This dead range should be considered when planning out your defenses, a cannon tower at the end of an aisle will not be able to shoot at the lead unit for the entire time it is looping around. Similarly, you wouldn’t necessarily want a high level fan slowing the units down right in front of a cannon tower, it’d be much better to have the cannon tower a little further away so it could shoot at the units the entire time they are being slowed. Then again if other towers don’t do enough damage, or your opponent is sending heavily armored units, you may simply need these towers anyway, regardless of their optimal efficiency.

Tesla Tower: For 86g you can buy the lightning tower, which is very effective against shileds and has the added bonus of its attack bouncing to 6 or more units. I’m not certain if the target jump is functioning correctly, there is another thread on the forum discussing it and I haven’t done any testing on it. The Teslas fill the basic role of “anti-shield”, but if the jump mechanic turns out to be significant, this is also the cheapest of the AoE towers in Tower Wars. AoE stands for area of effect, indicating that the damage isn’t restricted to a single target, but instead damages all units in the target area. The other towers that do AoE damage are the Catapult and Lava Factory. Tesla Towers have the same starting damage as Cannons, however Tesla attack speed and range are lower. In certain types of mazes however the Tesla Tower’s lack of a minimum range may allow it to do more damage than a Cannon would.

Catapult Tower: Much as you would expect, the catapult tower is long range, slow attack, heavy damage tower that costs 158g. The slow attack and projectile speed give this tower trouble against fast units, but if you can land a few shots into a clump of units this tower does some serious damage. The minimum range means you won’t be using this tower for mazing much, but it’s incredibly long range allows you to put catapults in unusable corners and still get good shots in.

Buff Tower: The periscope tower does not directly attack enemy units, in fact it doesn’t interact with the units at all. Instead it increases the damage of all allied towers in range by 5%. Initially the buff tower range is the 6 hexes immediately touching it, but upgrading the tower increases its range. Upgrading the tower does not however increase the damage buff, or at least the tooltip doesn’t change.

Last edited by TrueRedemption: 07-16-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:41 AM   #4
TrueRedemption

Reserved for more Analysis
Old 07-16-2012, 11:41 AM   #5
TrueRedemption

Reserved for more analysis, ideas, and game feedback.
Old 07-16-2012, 11:42 AM   #6
TrueRedemption

Annnnnnnnnd reserved for closing, faq, whatever else. Hopefully this is enough space.
Old 08-15-2012, 12:39 AM   #7
psych0ticm0f0

The fact that you wrote such a long post on this game has pretty much convinced me to buy it.
psych0ticm0f0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Tower Wars