Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Angle of Attack

Old 08-04-2009, 05:34 PM   #1
dsmart

3000AD
Exclamation SUGGESTION BOX

Yes, we're listening.
Old 09-26-2009, 08:18 PM   #2
Spartan0536

Armaments

I posted a section of this in my personal official review, and decided to post it here as well to make it more organized, the only thing i can think of at the moment is to make to so the player can choose his/her own armaments instead of preset loadouts.

I also looked at your blog page dereksmart.com and at your game library and it is impressive some very good old classics including what I believe to be every Jane's combat sim to date, os as far as people saying that you don't know games is well, VERY UNFOUNDED, also as far as the controversy over the Freespace license, personally I think your ideas from Universal Combat included with the Freespace 3 Engine and your constant contact with your fan base could very well produce another award winning Freespace game and continue the legacy. You certainly have the ideas for an amazing game all you need is the right deals and as you have stated about producers in your website nothing else quite puts it into perspective.
Spartan0536 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2009, 06:31 AM   #3
dsmart

3000AD
I would have loved to have done Freespace3 but thats off the table completely now since our next game is a space/planetary MMO currently in development for a 2011 release.
dsmart is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Angle of Attack