Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Moonpod

Old 03-12-2010, 11:11 PM   #1
Aeterna

So... I screwed myself over and am now stuck [Spoilers]

Hello folks,

So I've been playing and enjoying the game until the end(very close to it)
I've hacked the 4 consoles around HEL and got the blue key from the 4th. I then went back into mindr 14 to use the key on the door. What I did was use the key and then mis-jump into the fire. Killing me.

What this did is use up the key and respawn me in the room with the door locked. I went back into the room where you get the key; it's no longer there.
So now I can't finish the game because I don't have that keycard and.. the only way I can do it is to start over again?
Or is there someone that could perhaps help out in some way?

Thanks in advance,

Aeterna
Old 03-15-2010, 02:17 AM   #2
Jarchow

Hello,

unless you saved the game after jumping into the fire and losing the key you should just be able to go back to your last savepoint, which should be from a moment where you either still have the key or before you ever got it.
If you did save after losing the key - why would you do that??

I'm currently playing through the game on hard difficulty to get the "Finisher 2" achievement. If you want I can give you a copy of my savegame when I get to that point.

Regards, Jarchow
Jarchow is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Moonpod