Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Altitude

Old 02-10-2010, 05:13 AM   #61
A_Marvel

In Ball mode, an assist goal notification in addition to the current Goal scorer.

eg. if player A makes a successful pass and the player passed to, Player B scores within 3-5 seconds. *horn* Goal scored - Player B, Goal Assist - Player A.

Also, any chance of analogue support as opposed to stick support being digital.
A_Marvel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 11:06 AM   #62
asiaclonk

Fix the base destruction mode. Lately people have been griefing the bomb, so some kind of limit should be in place.
asiaclonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2010, 02:54 AM   #63
SadE54

Lan support , ability to choose to host an offline server or an online one.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:41 AM   #64
Mr. Lardass

So I start the game, but my user isn't logged in for some reason, strange that it hasn't been saved. Anyway I try to log in again, but can't remember the username. I check mailbox for the old registration email, but only the pw is in the mail! Also, I can't find where to request a new user/pw by filling in my email. This function should definitely be in there!

If I just missed it somehow, pls pm me. Otherwise I'm back to lvl 1 :-/ In a game such as this where leveling is half the point in playing, it just ruins it if you loose your account info.
Mr. Lardass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 08:42 AM   #65
lamster

Nimbly Games
On the login screen there should be a button (click Switch Users if you're already logged in):

"Forgot your login info? Retrieve a lost account"

Click that and input your email address. If that won't work you can PM me your Steam ID (which you can find in C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\altitude\log\Altitude .log on the line starting "Steam UID is ") and in-game nickname.
lamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 03:19 PM   #66
Bugs Bunny

-remove losing all planes and perks when you reach a new ace level.
(I don't personally see the point, is it supposed to slow down farming levels or something? kind of annoying having to waste getting 20+ lvs to play Miranda again + i'm never going to get to enjoy the higher perks if I keep losing them... I just want to play my favorite plane, dont care if someone else farms lv 10 ace in 1 day) I know I could just not raise my ace level but I like getting new icons...

-add more perks, levels, maybe even planes if possible.
Say every time you reach a new ace level you get a new perk unique to that ace level, but you do not lose it once you reach a new ace level.

example just to try and give you a new idea:

Miranda - red: invisibility, loses reverse ability. High power usage to prevent "sniping" and then making an easy getaway.
turns fully invisible for 5 seconds or whatever - cannot attack enemies or damage them with teleport while invisible, cannot be hurt by enemies while in use.
Teammates can still see you but your plane looks see through to tell them you're invisible. Instantly drops ball/bomb or something if carried while used.

Last edited by Bugs Bunny: 04-01-2010 at 03:28 PM.
Bugs Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2010, 05:31 PM   #67
Pieface

Balance is something very important to this game; adding perks or planes when you reach new ace levels would completely upset that balance.

Invisibility was present in a much earlier version but there was a general consensus that it was cool in concept but wasn't much fun in reality.
Old 04-01-2010, 07:41 PM   #68
Bugs Bunny

Quote:
Balance is something very important to this game; adding perks or planes when you reach new ace levels would completely upset that balance.
as long as they're balanced perks I don't see what problems it could cause except more variety in the way players can play.
Take away something to make it fair that you're adding something.
Bugs Bunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2010, 06:08 AM   #69
Yeowj

yay@360 controller support.
Yeowj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 05:03 AM   #70
Mr. Lardass

Bigger maps, especially the FFA-maps. As it is now you can't select an enemy and engage them in a dog fight. Instead it's just total random chaos with too many planes in small spaces. Also many spaces are just too narrow to navigate.

More zoomed out view. I've got a 24 inch widescreen, but there is just no overview. I mean, is it supposed to be a flying game or scuba attack divers in murky waters? Weapon reach may still be kept reasonably limited, I just want to see more of what's going on out there.
Mr. Lardass is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-2010, 08:13 AM   #71
McNube

I would love to see some sort of co-op mode, perhaps one in which you co-operate to take down Godzilla and/or King Kong climbing a huge building.

In any case, it seems to me that tiny airplanes and giant monsters cannot logically exist without trying to kill each other, so the sooner you add the latter to this otherwise splendid game the better.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Altitude