Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Aliens vs. Predator Classic 2000

Old 02-07-2010, 12:34 PM   #46
trenmost

mad max rw's animated wristcomp texture pack added! (link: http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1138777 )

give Mad Max RW lotsa reps!
trenmost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:56 PM   #47
CrudD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koa_Waylander View Post
Hey I was playing through and unlocking the cheat mode things in the menu and now whenever i go into the cheat menu and try and scroll across it crashes (when i reaches a certain one i believe, can't really tell as the game just freezes)

Any help would be appreciated.. Thanks
I have this exact same bug/problem. Unlocked all the cheats for the Marine campaign (played around with them, no problems in the cheat menu up to this point), but ever since i unlocked the Predator campaign's "Pigsticker" cheat, when i try to select a different cheat in the menu the game completely locks up.. then when i ctrl+alt+del to task manager i can no longer move the mouse cursor & my desktop resolution stays @ 640x480 (i'm guessing because the game menus display @ 640x480).. no mouse makes repositioning the now-huge task manager window impossible, so i can't end task or kill the process.. all i can do is reboot the rig. Other than this, and an occasional error message-less ctd when playing multiplayer, I've had no problems with this awesome classic. It would be great to see this fixed though, i want to play around with the cheats i worked so hard to unlock on Director's Cut
CrudD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2010, 07:59 AM   #48
trenmost

bamp before disappear
trenmost is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Aliens vs. Predator Classic 2000