Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Jolly Rover

Old 06-12-2010, 12:18 AM   #1
Zach S

'Do Everything'

I just finished the game (very fun!) but I was dismayed to find that I somehow managed to miss 3 crackers and 1 piece of flag. doh!

Is there a 100% complete guide or, better yet, a list of all the crackers and flag pieces? It might be fun to give it another run-through with the commentary track but it'd be frustrating to miss something yet again.
Old 06-12-2010, 02:41 AM   #2
sm00th

Try to use google.
sm00th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 10:25 AM   #3
Zach S

“Google?” Never heard of it. Must be some new cityfolk thing…

Actually, I was hoping for a more helpful response that was based on someone’s knowledge of something that actually works. I don’t want to play through and miss something yet again. For instance, the large walkthrough I found on Gamezebo does not have appear to have a complete list of crackers because it does not mention picking up any in the Stumble Inn on your final visit to Groggy Island. It is possible that it is missing one or two others.

The game's creator posted this on the Jolly Rover Facebook page a short while ago:
“I had to refer to my own walkthrough to find all the crackers last time! I'd best run through the game and get the 'completely crackers' achievement just to prove it can be done!”
Maybe the creator or someone who beta tested it might have a different list that hasn’t been posted.

So again, is there a 100% complete guide or, better yet, a list of all the crackers and flag pieces that someone knows to be complete?
Zach S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2010, 01:21 PM   #4
sm00th

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=jolly+rover+walkthrough

The Gamezebo is actually mainly complete. Otherwise, press space in every scenery, that will highlight all clickable locations. I played the game through without any help and only missed one coin and one flag part and i found it on the link i posted where i missed it. And well I wrote an own walkthrough, but I don't really want to play through the game again to recheck it, until the achievement bugs are fixed. Actually playtime is under 3 hours, in the demo you could play nearly a third of the game.

Last edited by sm00th: 06-12-2010 at 01:31 PM.
sm00th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2010, 05:56 AM   #5
brawsome

Brawsome Pty Ltd.
I believe the Gamezebo walkthrough is the best: http://www.gamezebo.com/download-gam...er/walkthrough.

I'm not sure if I should post the list of everything here... happy to give you all the info if you email me at andrew at brawsome dot com dot au.

Thanks,
Andrew
brawsome is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Jolly Rover