Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Hitman series

Old 05-18-2010, 10:52 AM   #1
mmyoda

Blood Money ending cut-scene

So at the end of the game after you wake up at your funeral and kill everyone, there is a cut-scene that shows 47 going to some kind of Asian shop and requesting to see what is in the back. Then it's just over and the credits roll. Anyone have any idea what that's about?
Old 05-18-2010, 11:58 AM   #2
SKiLLY2

I think the only thing you can realistically get out of it is that 47 is still in the business. Although, I haven't played the game for quite a while.

Does Diana (whatever 47's boss is called) mention before that she doesn't know where 47 is? Could be that he's gone rogue or she could just be covering his .

Either way, the game is somewhat old and whatever they wanted to imply with those cutscenes could be completely different when the next game arrives. Supposedly, there's going to be a new game this year or next year to coincide with a new movie.
SKiLLY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2010, 01:20 PM   #3
Jito463

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKiLLY2 View Post
to coincide with a new movie.
Another movie? I hope it's better than the last one. And hopefully, they pick a different actor. Aside from the bald head (which looked really stupid on him), Olyphant looked nothing like the 47 from the game.
Jito463 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2010, 02:52 PM   #4
QuickCam7

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
Another movie? I hope it's better than the last one. And hopefully, they pick a different actor. Aside from the bald head (which looked really stupid on him), Olyphant looked nothing like the 47 from the game.
I disagree. That was a good part for that actor, and I just think the movie is generaly underrated. (My only complaint is that the story is a mess.)
QuickCam7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 11:22 PM   #5
mmyoda

Quote:
Originally Posted by SKiLLY2 View Post
I think the only thing you can realistically get out of it is that 47 is still in the business. Although, I haven't played the game for quite a while.

Does Diana (whatever 47's boss is called) mention before that she doesn't know where 47 is? Could be that he's gone rogue or she could just be covering his .

Either way, the game is somewhat old and whatever they wanted to imply with those cutscenes could be completely different when the next game arrives. Supposedly, there's going to be a new game this year or next year to coincide with a new movie.
God, I can't wait. I've been in love with Hitman since #2
mmyoda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2010, 12:00 PM   #6
Cow002

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jito463 View Post
He went to my high school.
Cow002 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2010, 09:35 PM   #7
Easton Dark

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmyoda View Post
So at the end of the game after you wake up at your funeral and kill everyone, there is a cut-scene that shows 47 going to some kind of Asian shop and requesting to see what is in the back. Then it's just over and the credits roll. Anyone have any idea what that's about?
He was looking for some sexual gratification.

Asian house buddy.
Easton Dark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2010, 08:56 AM   #8
Rwc.

http://www.destructoid.com/rumor-no-...1-179674.phtml

Depressing. Really want it.
Rwc. is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Hitman series