Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > City of Heroes

Old 03-29-2010, 04:37 AM   #1
VampireDK

Reactivating

Hey. Im thinking about reactivating my CoH/CoV account and trying the game again. Im just wondering if there is still life in the game or is it all barren now?

Old 03-29-2010, 01:01 PM   #2
Zekiran

There's definitely still life there. It's all geared up for issue 17 which is in beta, and later probably in summer the first huge actual expansion in many years, Going Rogue which will introduce all manner of new cool stuff including a huge graphical update. I17 has dual pistols, which look fantastic.
Zekiran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 01:57 PM   #3
RayeGunn

While I am off the game for now as well (though April is when they hand out anniversary badges, so if they don't have a re-up weekend in there, will be signing up for that. Total badge ) I did sign in for the double XP weekend (for which they reactivate inactive accounts for the weekend) and it was hopping. As said above, people seem very excited for Going Rogue. A few of my friends are upgrading their computers just for 'Ultra Mode' my computer got an upgrade too, but that was mostly due to a hard disk failure.

I tried out Dual Pistols on the Test server with a friend's account, and that's a cool set, never got around to testing Demon Summoning.
RayeGunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2010, 03:05 PM   #4
Zekiran

I'm hoping to have some money by the time GR comes out. Right now I'm jonesing on a trial account. I managed to squeak in my 66 month badge during reactivation weekend, and ding 50 on my scrapper, and GOD I miss the game so much My own desktop died so a friend gave me her old one, which actually has a bigger and better video card so ... yay
Old 08-21-2010, 02:28 PM   #5
dannyboy1981

I went to reactivate mine found out my account had been delete due to being inactive for 3 months so I lost my CoH CoV and guild wars account great all my toons gone its enough to make you pull your hair out.
As with Wow I left my account on there for 14 months come back nothing had changed this isn't a good MMO service.
Old 08-21-2010, 03:16 PM   #6
Zekiran

Um, no. Your account is NEVER deleted. EVER.

If your NC account has been BANNED, you aren't going to be able to reach any of those. However, if you have proof (such as you should ALWAYS keep on hand) that you had your accounts, and just don't remember the name correctly, or have misplaced the password, NC or COH's support team WILL help you.

There is only one condition that they will remove ANYTHING, and that's if you're a gold farm account. Other than that, sorry - they do NOT remove ANYTHING.

Try again.
Old 08-23-2010, 05:19 PM   #7
Lord Mordeth

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampireDK View Post
Im just wondering if there is still life in the game or is it all barren now?
There's plenty of people and activity on all servers/sides.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannyboy1981 View Post
I went to reactivate mine found out my account had been delete due to being inactive for 3 months so I lost my CoH CoV and guild wars account great all my toons gone its enough to make you pull your hair out.
As Zekiran said the only reason one's account would ever possibly be deleted would be because you did RMT trading or some such related idiocy.

So if your account really did get deleted (and you didn't just forget log-in info, etc..) it raises a question of what were you doing to deserve said action.

Last edited by Lord Mordeth: 08-23-2010 at 05:21 PM. Reason: Typos, as usual..
Lord Mordeth is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > City of Heroes