Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Future Wars

Old 08-09-2010, 07:30 AM   #1
sirraken88

game crashes, holy-cow....!

Hi. I just bought 'Future Wars' yesterday. I like Rock-paper-scissors principle, so I expected this game.
But In-game, I clicked 'start game' button, and the game was occured a problem. The error message is following :

***ERROR***
Application: Nebula3
Thread: Main Thread
Error:db2::Reader(): database 'user:Future Wars/Profiles/XXXXX(Profile Name)/game.db4' has no table '_Globals'

I attempted to logout my account, then restart steam so many times. Also, I uninstall that and install again. But It's again that error.
How can I play that?
Old 08-10-2010, 08:32 AM   #2
Headup Games

Headup Games
Hi sirraken88, could you elaborate a little bit on the problem? Have you launched the level editor prior to launching the game? (As this can cause a problem)
Could you try to go into your user directory and delete the Future Wars folder in /documents (or the corresponding path in your OS) and see if this fixes your problem?

We will try our best to solve this issue.
Headup Games is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 09:13 PM   #3
sirraken88

Thank you for reply, but it isn't solved yet!

First, I didn't open the level editor prior to launch the game. I tried that way(delete 'Future Wars' folder in /document), but the same message showed to me.
I opened the 'game.db4' file by Notepad. And I found '_Globals' table that contains '_dummy text'. I checked my steam directory[:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\common\future wars\export\data\tables], and 'Globals.xml' file existed. But I opened that file by MS Office Excel, it had this data only, "Dummy".
I tried to open level editor, and it caused an error, too. When I created map, a message occured. The message is following:

Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Programme\Future wars\export\data\tables\db\terrain.xml'

What are those problems in this game? I think you had uploaded 'Future Wars' game files another PC client ver., not Steam ver.
sirraken88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2010, 07:43 AM   #4
Headup Games

Headup Games
Did you downloaded the Patch?

http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=1387966

Best regards,

headup games support
Headup Games is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Future Wars