Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Foreign Legion series

Old 08-20-2010, 07:03 PM   #16
JustGam3r

Banned
Sure is, L4D2 is a great proof of that. I would say we need more than 2 or 3. Lets say 10 a year to fulfilly my zombie cravings:

- Dead Rising 2
- Possibly Black Ops
- Resident Evils
- L4D3
- The Haunted
- Killing Floor 2

and so on.
JustGam3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-2010, 09:42 PM   #17
spaghettidude

Sure zombies are overused, but it's not zombies for the sake of zombies, they would just fit in with this game really well. I mean, Its already surviving waves of enemies for a set amount of time, who do relatively low damage. So for zombies, they would just have to lower their speed and up their numbers. As it is, the game really lacks large enough packs of enemies to justify using the minigun.
spaghettidude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2010, 03:31 PM   #18
unknowntoaster

While I agree they're in way too many games, I don't see how it could hurt to have a cemetary level where you have to defend a crypt full of survivors from tons of zombies. (Open door)

But what I feel this game could REALLY use is multiplayer in its lonesome. This game would be so much fun online. I love it singleplayer but some free for all would be amazing. Also other game modes as well.

I'd like them to add more levels too. Specifically for MP?
unknowntoaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2010, 08:50 AM   #19
Gen. Achieveman

Zombies are the best idea for this game ever!
I would also like to see:
- Moon level w/ aliens.
- One of those levels were its like your in a house or something and your tiny, like in HL2 Deathmatch.
- A spacesuit and space accessories for moon level.
- Laser weapon thing.
But first zombies.

Last edited by Gen. Achieveman: 08-22-2010 at 08:56 AM.
Old 08-23-2010, 03:05 AM   #20
jimmirock

All this talk of a flame war.
Give me a flame thrower and zombies.
jimmirock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 05:21 AM   #21
TJF588

The only way in which I would find zombies in yet another shooter reconcilable is thus:
Spoiler:
Zombie Chickens

Last edited by TJF588: 08-23-2010 at 06:08 AM. Reason: minus a pluralization
TJF588 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2010, 06:06 AM   #22
Amander

I wouldn't go for a zombie mode and I wouldn't pay for one. There are really enough games with zombies.
Amander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2010, 06:01 AM   #23
releppes

I thought about this a while. Although I don't like zombie shooters, this game would lend itself to a zombie mod easily.

Keeping it quick and simple. Take the village map. Instead of the enemy targeting the Town Hall, have them target You. Meaning the explosive soldiers run into you and explode. No need to create new weapon effects. Then give the explosive soldiers a new skin. To keep it real simple, don't bother re-skinning other soldiers. The zombie shooter would only have the exploding enemy character (ie: no guns or rocket enemies).

It would seem like a simple enough mod and would sure be nice as a bonus DLC for the up coming Halloween season...hint hint!
releppes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:48 AM   #24
borg_7_of_9

zombies would add to it, perhaps some mutated animal's would go with the zombies, I also think it would be good if the chickens moved a bit, hell zombie chicken's! Also a lego ppl mod might be fun blood covered lego brick's flying every where yeah, melt them down with a flamethrower nice!

This is a mad game I think they could do a hell of a lot with it!

Lego Zombies hehe nuke em all!
borg_7_of_9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 03:52 AM   #25
borg_7_of_9

Quote:
Originally Posted by releppes View Post
I thought about this a while. Although I don't like zombie shooters, this game would lend itself to a zombie mod easily.

Keeping it quick and simple. Take the village map. Instead of the enemy targeting the Town Hall, have them target You. Meaning the explosive soldiers run into you and explode. No need to create new weapon effects. Then give the explosive soldiers a new skin. To keep it real simple, don't bother re-skinning other soldiers. The zombie shooter would only have the exploding enemy character (ie: no guns or rocket enemies).

It would seem like a simple enough mod and would sure be nice as a bonus DLC for the up coming Halloween season...hint hint!
NO no the zombies would be after you and the ppl you are protecting! you have to have something to fight for beside ya self! And who sad zombies cant use gun's, well at least till there empty, i don't think they have the brains to reload lol!
borg_7_of_9 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Foreign Legion series