Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Sacraboar

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-08-2010, 02:48 PM   #1
freibooter

Mouse problems after update ...

The new update appears to be live.
Which would be excellent news, but I'm having some problems with my mouse now. It is (mostly) trapped on my primary monitor now, which is a good thing, but I'm having other problems now.

If I'm not using the system cursor option, the pointer is very slow and unresponsive during the game ... like dragging it through jello. Sadly Sacraboar still maxes out one core of my Athlon X2 4200+ which is probably the reason for this.

Sadly, when using the system cursor the game has a hard time recognizing my clicks. I have to click up to five times until a single click is registered by the game.

I tried to win a gold medal on the 1. training mission (camera movements). Sadly this is currently pretty much impossible, with the "system cursor" option I have to triple and quadruple click each building, without the pointer is so laggy that it feels like I'm pulling it on a rubber band.

I guess I'll have to severely reduce the detail level and see if I can make the game run smooth enough to reduce the lag ... but a fix to the way the game reacts to system cursor clicks would be highly appreciated.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Sacraboar