Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Recettear

Old 09-16-2010, 06:22 AM   #1
thezeronumber

If i complete New Game+, will i get another "Endless" save to use?

I've just completed my first game on the first loop, after a real struggle on the last week to reach 500k. You wouldn't believe how relieve and thrilled i am. But i have a query about the "New Game+" mode.

When you complete the game you get "New Game+" and "Endless" offered to you. The original save you completed the game on now becomes endless as you've just cleared the debt and everything after is purely for fun and to make a ton of profit. If you also started new game+ then you would have two saves: 1 endless, 1 new game+.

I understand that everything you do in endless (apart from pix) is transferred over to the new game+ file but what happens when you complete that new game+? Do you get offered Endless mode again, so you can continue with all the stuff you've gained from new game+? Or do you not get offered it at all and have to go back to the original endless mode, losing everything you've earned during new game+?

I'm asking this because if i can keep the stuff from new game+, i'd rather go through the new game+ modes and collect all the True Cards before i think of starting endless.
Old 09-16-2010, 07:24 AM   #2
Aerowind

Short Answer: Yes
Aerowind is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 12:01 PM   #3
DarkJeff

The New Game+ save flags as complete and Endless, just like the original save. You can then start yet another New Game+ based on that save. You need to do this seven (or is it eight?) times to get all the True Cards!
DarkJeff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 01:20 PM   #4
thezeronumber

That's great to hear! I will continue doing new game+ then and leave endless mode for the time being.
thezeronumber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 04:24 PM   #5
MithranArkanere

Yup. You have to go through 7 loops to get all cards.
You'll get Arma's in Endless after you get the rest, so you don't need an 8th loop.
MithranArkanere is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Recettear