Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Paradox Interactive

Old 10-09-2010, 11:26 AM   #1
Squid3d

Lionheart support

Due to paradox' unbelievably strict anti-spam* (anti-user?) measures on thier forums i find myself utterly stuck in getting help and helping others with this NEWLY RELEASED GAME THAT NEEDS SUPPORTING...

I'm almost tempted to buy mount&blade then spam the bejesus out of the forums with latin text and klevverly 'idden links to rebok shews :P

a forum/section here would be nice

sort yourselves out soon please...don't make us send in the kneecapping boys.

*- unless you register a cd key for your game you have to wait 5 days before you can post. currently, there is no way to input a lionheart cd key into the user panel.
Old 10-10-2010, 05:11 PM   #2
eagleFMJ

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squid3d View Post
*- unless you register a cd key for your game you have to wait 5 days before you can post. currently, there is no way to input a lionheart cd key into the user panel.
I complained about no Steam forum for the game to Paradox, but I think we will have to take that up with Steam.

Also the code thing is not only with Lionheart, Lead and Gold cannot be registered on Paradox forums also, from what I hear Paradox has been trying to contact Steam to get this sorted.

Yeah that sucks, I am sure there are alot of jarateed off users having issues and can't even post in the developers forum, also no Lionheart section for us Steam users.

I found this on the Lionheart Twitter so they are working on it.

"We confirm that Lionheart: Kings' Crusade will get forum codes/icons - priority #1 right now though is to get the forum running again. 1:14 AM Oct 8th via TweetDeck"

source: http://twitter.com/Lionheartgame

By reading this statement "priority #1 right now though is to get the forum running again" sounds to me like they are putting up there own forum, like King Arthur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kallocain View Post
No, we had the server for this forum crash during the week. We could not reach the forum for a couple of days, so the lionheart tech support forum and the codes does not even exist yet. I'm very sorry about this, and I will try to get the everything set up and codes sent out Monday.
It is a bit surprising that the game crashes for as many, could everyone that gets the crash please post a dxdiag in [code] tags and I'll see if I can reproduce it.
The statement above was made by Paradox Community Manager, so far Neocore hasn't said anything in the forum since release, alot of us are getting game crashes also. I am thinking we haven't heard anything because its the weekend, I would imagine we hear something by the end of this week.

Those that don't know heres the Lionheart forum hosted by Paradox

http://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?486-Lionheart-Kings-Crusade

Last edited by eagleFMJ: 10-10-2010 at 05:14 PM.
eagleFMJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2010, 09:32 PM   #3
Squid3d

thanks for the reply. I read the tweets and stuff when i was frantically refreshing their twitter pages trying to get a free key (gave up in the end and just bought one).

I appreciate the info being posted here though

Having gone through some painful times with KA, the first thing i did was use the 4gb patch, clean physX/dx install, ran CCleaner a couple of times and lowered the ingame grass..so far, i've been crash free.

I'm betting they will sort out the cd-key input issue just as my 5 day punishment is ended.
Squid3d is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Paradox Interactive