Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Club, The

Old 11-05-2010, 07:28 PM   #1
Mozilla

Banned
Thumbs up I LOVE THIS GAME! BUY IT NOW!

Simply put, I love this game! I simply cannot get enough of it! One of the best FPS's i have played in a very long time!

I find the storyline to be very engaging as you become a new recruit for the club, you meet a whole host of lively and dull characters! All have different backgrounds and dark pasts!

The aim of the game is to work together to fight crime in the city of Detroit! A very dangerous city full of criminals and rogue police officers.

The game play is fantastic! I really like how the graphics look, very impressive and realistic. The psychics are also top notch, the driving missions are very fun and I really like how you can explore the city whenever and wherever you want. You are not restricted to a mission as you can simply walk anywhere and do anything while on the mission!

The multiplayer on this game is still alive and im impressed how good it is! You have a choice of around 13 game modes, including hunt, deathmatch, team deatmatch, tag, capture the flag, king of the hill, co-op survival with 4 people, co-op campaign with 2 people (I really love co-op), and a few more that i can;t remember at this time!

I recommend you to get this game as i rate it 10/10 for such an underrated gem!
Old 11-05-2010, 07:44 PM   #2
Skaery

Are you talking about the right game?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/10460/
Skaery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:02 AM   #3
Mozilla

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaery View Post
Are you talking about the right game?
http://store.steampowered.com/app/10460/
Yeah I'm talking about that, really nice game 10/10 everyone on steam and anyone that is into pc gaming should get it, people on consoles should get it too!
Mozilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 04:53 PM   #4
Skaery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozilla View Post
Yeah I'm talking about that, really nice game 10/10 everyone on steam and anyone that is into pc gaming should get it, people on consoles should get it too!
As far as I know, there's no driving in The Club - only you running through the same few arena levels. Also, there's no city to explore.

Last edited by Skaery: 11-06-2010 at 05:05 PM.
Old 11-07-2010, 02:04 PM   #5
JK_DC

Quote:
Simply put, I love this game! I simply cannot get enough of it! One of the best FPS's i have played in a very long time!

I find the storyline to be very engaging as you become a new recruit for the club, you meet a whole host of lively and dull characters! All have different backgrounds and dark pasts!

The aim of the game is to work together to fight crime in the city of Detroit! A very dangerous city full of criminals and rogue police officers.

The game play is fantastic! I really like how the graphics look, very impressive and realistic. The psychics are also top notch, the driving missions are very fun and I really like how you can explore the city whenever and wherever you want. You are not restricted to a mission as you can simply walk anywhere and do anything while on the mission!

The multiplayer on this game is still alive and im impressed how good it is! You have a choice of around 13 game modes, including hunt, deathmatch, team deatmatch, tag, capture the flag, king of the hill, co-op survival with 4 people, co-op campaign with 2 people (I really love co-op), and a few more that i can;t remember at this time!

I recommend you to get this game as i rate it 10/10 for such an underrated gem!
It has psychics? Do you get to shoot them too or do they see it coming before you shoot and get out of the way?
JK_DC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 07:26 AM   #6
Mozilla

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skaery View Post
As far as I know, there's no driving in The Club - only you running through the same few arena levels. Also, there's no city to explore.
NO NO NO! Your thinking of TF2!
Mozilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 08:27 AM   #7
Skaery

Quote:
NO NO NO! Your thinking of TF2!
No, I'm thing about this game:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcQFxu4fqo0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2lauM9ue0w

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Club, The