Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Puzzle Dimension

Old 11-29-2010, 09:06 PM   #1
Trojax2010

Jumping

I realize you can change from "easy jump" and normal, but it surprises me that while using the easy jump if you release the button you jump in place. Why not just do nothing? I've died many times because of this. I end up now realizing whats going to happen when I land on a cracked block and instead of releasing the button I toggle to the camera mode and then release the jump button. Am I the only one this happens to? The other jump mode is just unwieldy (you have to press the jump button and the direction at the same time) and makes the game too much like an action game when you want to concentrate on the puzzle. Anyways unless there are situations later where you need to jump in place, I dont get it. Great game though.
Old 11-30-2010, 12:51 AM   #2
pulchr

There are situations in the levels where you have to jump in place either to toggle buttons or to break cracked blocks.
pulchr is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Puzzle Dimension