Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Depths of Peril

Old 12-21-2010, 09:46 PM   #1
Liath_WW

Multiplayer/LAN?

Hey there. I'm looking for a game I can get my wife into, and saw the video for this game courtesy of my Planetside mates from GOTR.

This looks neat, and would possibly be a candidate, but steam says it doesn't support multiplayer. It could be mislabeled, so I wanted to check and make sure.

The goal is to get her into gaming so that she won't feel left out when I have gaming sessions, with the ultimate goal being to get her into playing Planetside:Next if/when it comes out. Plus it would be nice to have something that I enjoy be something she can do with me.

We did have a game that we played for a while, Borderlands. She didn't mind playing that, but her attention span for the game was kinda short. I do know that when she plays the Sims, I'll be lucky if I can talk to her for a few days :P She gets into that game a bit, but it isn't multiplayer in a way that we can both enjoy.
Old 12-21-2010, 10:02 PM   #2
x181

I don't know about this game but you may want to try Titan Quest.

I would also suggest looking at http://co-optimus.com/. You'll probably want to find games that are "Co-op Campaign."
x181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 05:52 AM   #3
StevenPeeler

Soldak Entertainment
Depths of Peril doesn't have multiplayer. Our latest game, Din's Curse, does have co-op multiplayer though. While it's not on Steam, we do sell it directly from our site.
StevenPeeler is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Depths of Peril