Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Neverwinter Nights 2

Old 12-29-2010, 09:31 PM   #16
Freyar

Quote:
Originally Posted by |LOC|Bauer View Post
First server I joined turned out to be some freaky adult orientated place where you could go nude and make your character do a whole lot of different risque actions. I hope there is more to the multiplayer scene than just that.
That seems to be (as far as I can tell) a bit less than common. Most servers I've been finding are strictly PG.
Freyar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2010, 11:39 PM   #17
NWN DM

Quote:
Originally Posted by |LOC|Bauer View Post
First server I joined turned out to be some freaky adult orientated place where you could go nude and make your character do a whole lot of different risque actions. I hope there is more to the multiplayer scene than just that.
Yes, in most places you get to fight monsters and baddies. Chain mail mankini is optional.
NWN DM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 07:58 AM   #18
Elric

I played on a couple of NWN 1 RP PW's for around three years.

Any recommendations for a RP PW?

I spent a couple of years on the The Island of Thain (www.thain.org) and loved it. Anybody been there, done that and found a place that compares?
Elric is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 08:02 AM   #19
Hellfire_RWS

For Rp servers I would give these a try

Sea of Dragons
A Land far Away
Sundren

Last edited by Hellfire_RWS: 12-30-2010 at 08:05 AM.
Old 12-30-2010, 09:29 AM   #20
NWN DM

Best way IMO to go on to a new PW is to gather a few friends from these boards and all agree on a day/time/PW and start as a group.

This also makes it likely that you might get lucky and attract some DM attention, which doesn't always happen in a PW setting, especially on the busier servers.
NWN DM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 09:35 AM   #21
Bartje

LOL, try the RPG section and read the description. I think you mean an <adult> server. :P
Bartje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 10:34 AM   #22
The Curt Jester

Correct about the RPG section. In the GameSpy list, look under ROLEPLAY to find the ordinary roleplay servers. I believe the "adult" ones generally go under SOCIAL.

As far as servers being protected by a firewall or something, I can't recall a definite fix for that (though often times that's a server thing, in my case anyway). What servers have you tried?
The Curt Jester is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Neverwinter Nights 2