Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble!

Old 01-03-2011, 02:45 AM   #1
Donners

Flirting?

Is there any particular pattern to the correct responses (ie one which is more likely to be an appropriate response), or are they randomised each time?

Also, are any of the skills related to flirting? Each of the four seems to pertain to one of the games, but there doesn't seem to be any mention of what helps here.

I just seem to be losing every time after the tutorial.
Old 01-03-2011, 11:40 AM   #2
Musenik

Flirting is the exception. No specific skill is more useful than the other. However, if you have a skill that is stronger than other skills then a particular boy will be easier to win. As an example: Rebel Boy likes rebellion (spades: notice the shovel in his picture). His 'pattern' is to offer the opposite of what he wants. So most of the time he will be offering hearts to get spades.

Was that enough of a clue?
Musenik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2011, 03:47 PM   #3
Donners

That does make sense, and I am more than happy to figure it out for myself from there.

Thanks for the response.
Donners is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2011, 01:09 AM   #4
Donners

Okay, without meaning to sound like a complete fool, I've run into another difficulty.

I have witnessed six accidents. The only character now appearing is the Nurse in the administration room. She dismisses the girls, who can only accept. Time can only progress by repeatedly clicking on her and accepting.

Characters suddenly appear in almost all rooms (none outside) at 4pm, but I cannot do anything since it's outside school hours. When I go to the next day, it's just the nurse again.

I've clicked through four days like this. Is it safe to assume that something has gone horribly wrong, and that I need to restart, or am I again missing something obvious?
Old 01-04-2011, 01:18 PM   #5
Musenik

Yeah, I'd back up to a saved game. You only need to see three accidents, but you also have to interact with teachers a bit. This triggers the girls to confront Max. Has any of that happened?
Old 01-04-2011, 02:28 PM   #6
Donners

I did interact with the teachers. I believe my last interaction before the exodus of characters was a failed taunting of one, and I had mixed success with the others in the classrooms. I certainly don't recall a confrontation with Max; only the initial meeting.

Never mind. I'll restart with a better understanding of how things work, and act a bit quicker this time.
Old 01-04-2011, 04:13 PM   #7
Musenik

In the afternoon, I think the art teacher and the coach may be available to meet. With luck, that might trigger the confrontation with Max.
Old 01-04-2011, 05:41 PM   #8
Donners

I'm afraid not. As I said, the only character anywhere in the game until 4pm is the nurse. At 4pm, suddenly almost all rooms are full, but I can't do anything due to the time.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble!