Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Sony Online Entertainment

Old 01-10-2011, 01:48 PM   #1
Warseth

VIP CB what I saw and why the delay

For those who pondered why this was delayed, I can now say what I saw.

Main issue: Bugs all over the place. From Graphical, Ui, to Story Arcs. This all has since been fixed up. Otherwise the world was huge and well done. The instances if not broken, worked out like a charm.

The combat we tested out a lot. Testing builds and combat moves...pointing out the flaws for attention.

I found one big bug by accident. Being able to be PVP flagged in a Pve server after a pvp game. This caused a world war at the Hospital. The devs questioned me and went to the private servers to investigate and recreate...they fixed it by the way.

The bugs were not one little thing or one big thing. It was mostly a lot of little things in every aspect just about. A whole lot of tiny bugs across the board in every area. Nothing that caused my character to be broken.

Some quests wouldn't complete...some npc's were overpowered and needed rebalance... PVP was for sure broken in October. Like a capture the flag type game...every score I made ..the other team got the points =p

It's all good now. So if you didn't get to testing...or see the limited content from prepurchase ...I welcome any questions when I get the time to answer.

I just wanted to answer an old question many had speculated on. It was not delayed for Cata. It was delayed for the amount of bugs it had. And it took a while to address them.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Sony Online Entertainment