Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Emergency 2012

Old 11-24-2010, 02:25 AM   #1
Ardbug

Manual ??

There is no keymap ingame, and no PDF manual in the game directory as far as I can tell, and now the game isnt even on the steam store so I cant see if there is a link to a manual there ...... anyone have a link or clue as to how I can see a map of the hotkeys ?
Old 12-09-2010, 12:20 PM   #2
cboland

http://cdn.steampowered.com/Manuals/...%20English.pdf
cboland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 07:34 AM   #3
Alegaa

I have a problem with some of the gameplay, like when you are supposed to redirect traffic, to avoid "traffic collaps" on freeplay, cant seem to get what iam supposed to do in this situation. also, sometimes the traffic is so heavy near HQ that the emergency vehicles have trouble getting out and istead gets stuck as well. but that a different issue all together.
Old 01-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #4
gamer_x

The tutorial is very incomplete. For example, i don`t know and can`t manage to evacuate people from a building using the police helicopter on the Firestorm in Berlin campaign mission, even if i try it in the very beginning of the mission. And it seems that its not possible to change key bindings. I also don`t know how to use the groups.

Even with all that, game instability (crashed once for me after playing many hours) and probably more problems that i`m not still aware of, i must say that the game is very good.

win xp sp3
intel core 2 duo
4 gb ram
geforce 9800

Last edited by gamer_x: 01-02-2011 at 12:19 PM.
gamer_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2011, 12:22 PM   #5
gamer_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alegaa View Post
I have a problem with some of the gameplay, like when you are supposed to redirect traffic, to avoid "traffic collaps" on freeplay, cant seem to get what iam supposed to do in this situation. also, sometimes the traffic is so heavy near HQ that the emergency vehicles have trouble getting out and istead gets stuck as well. but that a different issue all together.
Maybe (a guess) putting many policemen on the streets using that stop (or attention or whatever) plaque and blocking the street with these guys ?
Old 01-04-2011, 01:25 PM   #6
Alegaa

Well i have tried putting cops to divert traffic at the light crossing, but still, the mission fails, even when the streets are empty of cars. this is so far the only mission on freeplay that i have not been able to solve.

but yet i got surprised by a "new" type of problem, that also seems impossible to solve. one that i met on the "rain map". and its when a power shortage occurs and all the traffic light in on section of the map, stops working. then you are supposed to send cops to as many random light-crossings in order to be prepare to step-in and manage the traffic. to avoid accidents. yet the only funtions you with the police is to either stop the traffic all together or making traffic turn back from where it came from. has any1 a solution for these?
Old 01-17-2011, 05:47 PM   #7
gamer_x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alegaa View Post
Well i have tried putting cops to divert traffic at the light crossing, but still, the mission fails, even when the streets are empty of cars. this is so far the only mission on freeplay that i have not been able to solve.

but yet i got surprised by a "new" type of problem, that also seems impossible to solve. one that i met on the "rain map". and its when a power shortage occurs and all the traffic light in on section of the map, stops working. then you are supposed to send cops to as many random light-crossings in order to be prepare to step-in and manage the traffic. to avoid accidents. yet the only functions you with the police is to either stop the traffic all together or making traffic turn back from where it came from. has any1 a solution for these?
Hi again I just played mission 9 which has a divert traffic situation. I don`t know if you tried that (no offense), but i get a policemen, make him get the divert traffic/stop sign. Then put him on the road and turn him to the direction where the traffic is coming from, and then click on divert traffic. Worked for me. The cars started to turn around and return through the other lane. English is not my native language so i don`t know if im making sense, but its the only thing i can think of. About the broken traffic lights, you also have to send engineers to fix them.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Emergency 2012