Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Left 4 Dead 2

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-24-2011, 11:55 AM   #1
Seaker 534
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Reputation: 119
Posts: 1,866
High Quality 720P L4D2 Live stream - and past games

Hey guys,

One of my friends, Way Too Serious, is streaming live L4D2 games at 720P. The video quality is freakin' amazing! Check it out when you get a chance. Mark it in your favorites and if you have a Jtv account, follow the stream.

http://www.justin.tv/waytooserious

You very well may see some of us on the stream from time to time as we all play together often...

This is my channel but I haven't set up a stream... YET!

http://www.justin.tv/seaker_534
Seaker 534 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 11:58 AM   #2
Bjorgnhiemer
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Reputation: 180
Posts: 1,493
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaker 534 View Post
Hey guys,

One of my friends, Way Too Serious, is streaming live L4D2 games at 720P. The video quality is freakin' amazing! Check it out when you get a chance. Mark it in your favorites and if you have a Jtv account, follow the stream.

http://www.justin.tv/waytooserious

You very well may see some of us on the stream from time to time as we all play together often...

This is my channel but I haven't set up a stream... YET!

http://www.justin.tv/seaker_534

Amazing quality <3
Bjorgnhiemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 12:42 PM   #3
Xyst
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Reputation: 55
Posts: 719
Ok I guess it's time I bring it up. When it comes to streaming the game and videos of it, I'm pretty much clueless as to what you're talking about - yet motivated to learn more.

First, what do you mean he is streaming live games? Liek he is watching other people play? Or what?
Xyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2011, 01:10 PM   #4
Seaker 534
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Reputation: 119
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyst View Post
Ok I guess it's time I bring it up. When it comes to streaming the game and videos of it, I'm pretty much clueless as to what you're talking about - yet motivated to learn more.

First, what do you mean he is streaming live games? Liek he is watching other people play? Or what?
He is playing the game, just click on the link to his account and watch a previous game.

My account has a video of the Trashman Raging HAWD!
Seaker 534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 12:49 AM   #5
uait
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Reputation: 49
Posts: 244
Quality is really amazing.

(but it seems like he doesn't know how to play.. at least as SI ).
uait is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2011, 06:29 AM   #6
InsanityIsCrazy
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Reputation: 11
Posts: 182
I don't know if its him or not, but somebody's mouth-breathing big time over the mic and its... mildly annoying.
InsanityIsCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 10:53 PM   #7
MET4L FOREVER
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Reputation: 2
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaker 534 View Post
Hey guys,

One of my friends, Way Too Serious, is streaming live L4D2 games at 720P. The video quality is freakin' amazing! Check it out when you get a chance. Mark it in your favorites and if you have a Jtv account, follow the stream.

http://www.justin.tv/waytooserious

You very well may see some of us on the stream from time to time as we all play together often...

This is my channel but I haven't set up a stream... YET!

http://www.justin.tv/seaker_534
the quality is quite impressive. how are you getting 720p on a live stream?
MET4L FOREVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 01:18 AM   #8
skyhighatrist
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Reputation: 91
Posts: 717
/\ He streams at like a 2.5 Mb bitrate, best quality stream I've seen so far.
skyhighatrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2011, 06:11 PM   #9
InsanityIsCrazy
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Reputation: 11
Posts: 182
Seaker, where is the stream you messaged me about? I'd like to watch tonight's game.

edit: assuming its a game that was recorded and saved. I'll be the first to admit we didn't do so hot.

Last edited by InsanityIsCrazy: 01-27-2011 at 06:32 PM.
InsanityIsCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:12 AM   #10
Seaker 534
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Reputation: 119
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsanityIsCrazy View Post
Seaker, where is the stream you messaged me about? I'd like to watch tonight's game.

edit: assuming its a game that was recorded and saved. I'll be the first to admit we didn't do so hot.
Its' on Wax's Stream. Click on more videos and search through the most recent videos. Was a good game IMO

http://www.justin.tv/earwaxface
Seaker 534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:34 AM   #11
InsanityIsCrazy
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Reputation: 11
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaker 534 View Post
Its' on Wax's Stream. Click on more videos and search through the most recent videos. Was a good game IMO

http://www.justin.tv/earwaxface
Sweet, thanks. The game was good. My poor teammates got so demoralized after round 2, though, that I was the only one not talking doom and gloom. It was pretty hysterical. They weren't bad for some folks I found randomly.
InsanityIsCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:57 AM   #12
Seaker 534
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Reputation: 119
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsanityIsCrazy View Post
Sweet, thanks. The game was good. My poor teammates got so demoralized after round 2, though, that I was the only one not talking doom and gloom. It was pretty hysterical. They weren't bad for some folks I found randomly.
I told them (Wax and co) who you were. You know Epitaph9 is Skyhighartist from this forum, don't you? Wax also post here sometimes. I didn't get to finish watching the game, Winter X games trumped the end lol...
Seaker 534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 05:59 AM   #13
InsanityIsCrazy
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Reputation: 11
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaker 534 View Post
I told them (Wax and co) who you were. You know Epitaph9 is Skyhighartist from this forum, don't you? Wax also post here sometimes. I didn't get to finish watching the game, Winter X games trumped the end lol...
Oh , I forgot about the X games. Thanks for the reminder.
InsanityIsCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:17 AM   #14
Seaker 534
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Reputation: 119
Posts: 1,866
Quote:
Originally Posted by InsanityIsCrazy View Post
Oh , I forgot about the X games. Thanks for the reminder.
Anytime... The Shawn put it on em' again last night, finals tonight...
Seaker 534 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2011, 07:18 AM   #15
InsanityIsCrazy
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Reputation: 11
Posts: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaker 534 View Post
Anytime... The Shawn put it on em' again last night, finals tonight...
Bodin was ridiculous, too.
InsanityIsCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > Left 4 Dead 2


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:13 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2012, All Rights Reserved.