Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Swarm Arena

Old 01-26-2011, 08:11 AM   #1
Evilmeat

Showmatches and Casting

Hey all,

To be honest, I wouldn't normally start a new thread for this, but there's so little activity on the forum right now.

I've recently uploaded a higher quality match between Pikaaa and myself to realgamingreview.blogspot.com . I purchased Fraps, so I can record with sound, both from the game and from my microphone.

This means that I can shoutcast games! I would have shoutcasted the latest match, but I do feel a little weird casting my own games. If anyone wants to record a match for me to cast, let me know. Alternatively (the much better option), if we were able to make replays for custom matches (since there are so few ladder matches now), anyone could easily send me a replay.

That's all.

Evilmeat

Old 01-28-2011, 02:23 AM   #2
DG_Simon

Dedication Games
I've decided to delay some of what I had planned for the next update and try to make replays available in ~10 hours.

EDIT: Good news! After some additional work, the replays now seem to survive updates! Available shortly...

Last edited by DG_Simon: 01-28-2011 at 10:19 AM.
DG_Simon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2011, 03:36 AM   #3
cosminn777

Quote:
Originally Posted by DG_Simon View Post
I've decided to delay some of what I had planned for the next update and try to make replays available in ~10 hours.

EDIT: Good news! After some additional work, the replays now seem to survive updates! Available shortly...
Yay!
Tyvm for community support.
Expecting to see some very interesting matches
Old 01-29-2011, 09:42 AM   #4
Evilmeat

Thank you so much for this update! I'm excited to get a tournament going. We'll have to see how many people are interested! I'm sure everyone will have fun, win or lose.
Old 01-29-2011, 01:59 PM   #5
pnptcn

This is great news! The more I play this game, the more it captures my attention. So deep and rewarding. Thanks for all the hard work, this is pretty much my favorite Arena game now, over Geometry Wars or anything else I've played.
pnptcn is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Swarm Arena