Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Test Drive Unlimited 2

Old 02-12-2011, 04:44 PM   #1
WoogieMonster

How to move car to new Garage?

I'm very sorry if this has been asked/answered, but I've been checking for a couple days and can't find anything.

Can someone please tell me how(if it's even possible) to permanently move a car from one house garage to another. Just driving it there and leaving with a different car does not work.
Old 02-12-2011, 05:13 PM   #2
Davenger

I was wondering this as well. I want a collection of cars in my primary house, but I can't find out how to do it :/
Davenger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2011, 05:16 PM   #3
Syldan

Same here. Can't get rid of Won Cars and thought i'd hide those monstuosities at the Caravan and keep my beauties at my loft.
Syldan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 03:29 AM   #4
shad0wpunch

This should work, based on what TDU1 was like:

You have to move the cars round using a spare slot at a house somewhere. Assuming A is your primary, B is where you have a slot and C is the "monstrosity-hider"

Take a car from A and physically drive it to B. Take a car you want, and again, actually drive to A. Then take a monstrosity to C using same method. Rinse and repeat until you got everything sorted.

Last edited by shad0wpunch: 02-13-2011 at 04:07 AM.
shad0wpunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 04:02 AM   #5
ApocalypseDan

Quote:
Originally Posted by WoogieMonster View Post
I'm very sorry if this has been asked/answered, but I've been checking for a couple days and can't find anything.

Can someone please tell me how(if it's even possible) to permanently move a car from one house garage to another. Just driving it there and leaving with a different car does not work.

Ok Drive to A then go to garage then look for Info board click that then click list
choose a car to drive from B or C it will bring it to the garage for you to drive and send to car you drove to A to the slot that you just made by selecting a car from list.

now once out side reenter the house A now that car is stored in A
with a bit of twiderling and use of both ways you can get all cars in respective garages hope this helps
Old 02-13-2011, 05:45 PM   #6
WoogieMonster

Thank you both, I will try your tips tonight. Even if it still doesn't work, have some +rep anyway for trying help. I'm sure everyone has noticed that the "official" forum is a massive train-wreck of a clusterf**k dipped in troll sauce. It would be funny if it were not so abysmally pathetic.
WoogieMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 06:19 PM   #7
UpInYa

Things would be so much easier if you could sell the cars you win in the pink slip races
UpInYa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2011, 06:27 PM   #8
NeKryXe

or just delete it. i didn't mind to loose those cars money, i just want to get rid of them from my garages :\
NeKryXe is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Test Drive Unlimited 2