Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Front Mission Evolved

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 02:45 PM   #1
gamer_x
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Reputation: 19
Posts: 559
please tell you opinion about last stand

I really like The Last Stand from warhammer 2, so this deal seems very attractive, but i also read many negative posts about the single-player and standard multi-player...so i'm in doubt about buying...

And what about the game screen in japanese on the pack steam store page ? does it have an english version ?

TIA

Last edited by gamer_x: 02-16-2011 at 03:09 PM.
gamer_x is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 05:10 PM   #2
gamer_x
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Reputation: 19
Posts: 559
Nobody played the last stand exp. pack and can talk about it ?
gamer_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:30 PM   #3
Kell Aset
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Reputation: 29
Posts: 151
Waves of enemies that are getting stronger with each wave. Enemy wanzers are using mixed parts like from pre-order wanzers Calm and Rexon and from all DLC weapon and wanzer packs.
Last Stand is just for 2 player(can play alone in private match), it is quite ok for testing new wanzer set-ups for multiplayer but personally I find it bit boring.
Kell Aset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 06:46 PM   #4
gamer_x
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Reputation: 19
Posts: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell Aset View Post
Waves of enemies that are getting stronger with each wave. Enemy wanzers are using mixed parts like from pre-order wanzers Calm and Rexon and from all DLC weapon and wanzer packs.
Last Stand is just for 2 player(can play alone in private match), it is quite ok for testing new wanzer set-ups for multiplayer but personally I find it bit boring.
Thanks for that. You mentioned sometimes they use DLC stuff. Does it mean that for me being able to survive to a high wave will i have to buy the DLCs too or the original game gear is enough ?

Also, last stand is in english ?

Last edited by gamer_x: 02-16-2011 at 07:16 PM.
gamer_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:05 PM   #5
warmaster670
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Reputation: 122
Posts: 1,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamer_x View Post
warhammer 2
Its Dawn of War 2m Warhammer 40k is the franchise.
warmaster670 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2011, 08:56 PM   #6
Kell Aset
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Reputation: 29
Posts: 151
Arrow

Wanzers/weapons that are already in game are just enough to play Last Stand and get far, that and some teamwork.
Paid dlc wanzers/weapons are quite good for beginners, for example Wildgoat wanzer has almost the same stats like Zenith which gets unlocked after quite a while but Wildgoat it is bit slower and a bit more armoured.
Anyway I think it is always good to have more parts for customization and yes, LS is in english of course.
Kell Aset is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:02 AM   #7
gamer_x
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Reputation: 19
Posts: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell Aset View Post
Wanzers/weapons that are already in game are just enough to play Last Stand and get far, that and some teamwork.
Paid dlc wanzers/weapons are quite good for beginners, for example Wildgoat wanzer has almost the same stats like Zenith which gets unlocked after quite a while but Wildgoat it is bit slower and a bit more armoured.
Anyway I think it is always good to have more parts for customization and yes, LS is in english of course.
ok, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kell Aset View Post
english of course.
In the last stand store page, there is one screen which is in japanese, that's why i asked about the language.

Last edited by gamer_x: 02-17-2011 at 02:25 AM.
gamer_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 02:10 AM   #8
gamer_x
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Reputation: 19
Posts: 559
Quote:
Originally Posted by warmaster670 View Post
Its Dawn of War 2m Warhammer 40k is the franchise.
If i say Dawn of War 2 nobody will know what i'm talking about.

Last edited by gamer_x: 02-17-2011 at 02:22 AM.
gamer_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > Front Mission Evolved


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2012, All Rights Reserved.