Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Homefront

Old 03-19-2011, 05:50 PM   #31
Th05fore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlzomg View Post
Some people say the game is good, some peolpe say the game is the worst game ever. What should i belive? Is it worth buying?
No. By the huge amount of posts about various issues in the multiplayer side of the game, its easy to tell that the multiplayer isn't worth the money. Couple that with a 5 hour single player campaign and you have a firm answer, No.
Th05fore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 06:21 PM   #32
PepperLewis30

I should have just bought Breach
Old 03-19-2011, 06:41 PM   #33
Crimson173

one of the worst

the single player is great, way too short though, multiplayer is just aweful, i played alot of different fps games and am not too bad but this game really is cheesy for multiplayer at best. oh and Breach sucks too, its actually a little worse than Homefront, I just wish they put a little more time into the multiplayer and made single player alot longer.....wasted my money damn it....

Last edited by Crimson173: 03-19-2011 at 06:43 PM.
Old 03-19-2011, 06:45 PM   #34
mks2004

I would say yes its worth buying for the multiplayer side of things alone..

I picked it up for £25 and it was well worth that.

From what I have played of the story so far its enjoyable.

The game looks good and I can run it maxed out no problems at all, sure its state of the art graphics but its using the unreal 3 engine its pretty old now.. anyway the game runs perfectly smooth and the multiplayer maps load in a few seconds...

I dont understand how this game has got such low scores.. i mean the multiplayer side of things are a lot better than any of the COD games thats for sure... and the single player in COD is not exactly long..
mks2004 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 06:51 PM   #35
Crimson173

Cool stay out or go home

Quote:
Originally Posted by anorym View Post
Guess it's probably because loved seeing america getting their handed to them by a small country. I have already enough games where americans are the heroes going in other country selflessly defending the poor and the weak by reducing their cities to ashes while trying to kill 1 bad guy. I know lots of people will disagree with that but that's just my opinion. Ive got nothing against america just to remind you after all in the history you play for the american but you can actually see some feeling and they do a good job a that.
if your not from America, stay away, if your already in, please go back where you came from....thank you....please dont come again...
Old 03-19-2011, 07:00 PM   #36
der_bothaus

Nope everything is terrible about this game. The price I paid for starters. Very limited and short single player. 4 Hrs or so. And I took time to look around. It forces you to move through it fast but I felt I was on a conveyor belt the whole time (Maps are super closed). Shooting gallery, sooooo boring. Story was not as good as I had hoped for. The story pretty much stops at the premise. 1st game I bought at launch in a while. I deserve the suck this thing is.
der_bothaus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 07:20 PM   #37
sirinkal0t

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawlzomg View Post
how is the multiplayer? just a bad battlefield rip-off?
It was made by some of the people that made BF2 and Frontlines.
sirinkal0t is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2011, 09:13 PM   #38
anorym

Thx for the tip

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crimson173 View Post
if your not from America, stay away, if your already in, please go back where you came from....thank you....please dont come again...
Thanks for the advice but I had no intent to go to troll-land...
anorym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2011, 02:43 AM   #39
held

I bought it too. D2D-deal (UK) for 25€. Good deal, because the Steam-price is 50€.
held is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > H - L > Homefront