Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Trials 2: Second Edition

Old 04-09-2011, 05:29 AM   #1
Zamav

Its an acquired taste

Bought this game few years ago when it was first released. Back then I sucked at it (I still do, but nvm) and quite honestly I didn't like it very much. After playing this game over the years with 10-20 min increments, my view has changed drastically.

It can be frustrating, it can be tedious, but something about this game makes me come back every now and again. Maybe it captured the arcade feeling really well, or maybe its because there's no real alternative to it.

If you're wondering whether or not to buy this game (be it a sale or just curiosity), you really should play the demo extensively.

You won't play for hours straight (most likely because you'll get enraged by the sheer fact that you suck at this game), but, if you got nothing else to do at work, at home while waiting for someone, or between study sessions, this game becomes a hell of a time killer.
Old 04-11-2011, 05:28 AM   #2
Suomis

I've also noticed that this game is one of those "I have 10min before my friend arrives, what should I do - oh hey Trials". I have about 100h clocked on this game, and I still enjoy it time to time. Sure I've bashed my keyboard a couple of times when enraged by this game, but its fun in shorter sessions, or when you - after 300 faults - finally pass that one part on a hard map, it feels amazing!
Suomis is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Trials 2: Second Edition