Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Focus Home Interactive

Old 04-14-2011, 04:03 PM   #1
jello

The Next BIG Thing price mess-up

When I look at the Pendulo Adventure Pack page or when browsing the store, it says The Next BIG Thing would cost $19.99€. But at The Next BIG Thing’s product page, it says $29.99/€39.99. I suspect this happens because of the pre-order bonuses which should be free when pre-ordering the game. I hope it was intended this way and the current higher price for the game with pre-order bonuses is just a mistake—although a pretty good deal, of course, at least in USD.
If it is intended as some kind of pre-order pack, I stand correct, but the line
Quote:
Receive a copy of Runaway, A Road Adventure and Runaway, The Dream of The Turtle to play now! Already own them? Give them to a friend!
should be changed nonetheless, as this normally indicates free pre-order bonuses.
Old 04-15-2011, 10:36 AM   #2
jello

Fixing it the other way around... Great.
Well, it’s a fix, but you just lost at least one purchase with that stupidly huge USD/EUR price difference.
jello is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Focus Home Interactive