Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > AI War: Fleet Command

Old 03-16-2011, 04:14 AM   #1
Vogon

Question Achievements with AI handicap?

Hi everyone,

does anybody know whether the "winning against the AI on level 7/9 up" achievements will unlock, in case of a negative AI-handicap?

Played a 28-hour campaign without handicap, just to find out that the AI suddenly means to beat the crap out´a me. I should´ve known better...
with an AI-Progress of 1830

Thanks!
Old 03-18-2011, 12:42 PM   #2
x4000

Arcen Games, LLC
As long as you and the AIs have the equivalent handicap, it will be fine. If you and both AIs had -100% handicap, for instance, you should be able to get achievements. If only one or both AIs do, though, then it's not going to unlock with that on.
x4000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2011, 01:25 PM   #3
B0FH

Quote:
Originally Posted by x4000 View Post
As long as you and the AIs have the equivalent handicap, it will be fine. If you and both AIs had -100% handicap, for instance, you should be able to get achievements. If only one or both AIs do, though, then it's not going to unlock with that on.
I'm going to hate myself for saying this...

If one (or both) the AI are on -300% and you are on +300% all achievements unlock perfectly fine (apart from Godlike/Double Godlike of course).

*hopes this doesn't find it's way onto Mantis*
B0FH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2011, 01:40 PM   #4
zoutzakje

yeah if the achievements wouldn't work with handicap, it probably would have said so in the achiev description. Not that it matters much for me, I never use handicap
So far I've managed to beat tech raider on 7 and neinzul viral ethousiast on 7.3, both in the same game ^^ Almost done with Tech parasite and Starfleet commander, both 7.3 (this game is surprisingly easier than my previous one). And I already started a new game with a 7.6 Golemite and a 7.3 Mad Bomber (always pick enemies random)... so gonna get with that one lol
Old 04-26-2011, 12:43 PM   #5
Red Spot

Have fun with that mad-bomber. From the non-technologist AIs it is the most difficult to face, imo.
Red Spot is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > AI War: Fleet Command