Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Rogue Trooper

Old 06-02-2010, 09:36 PM   #1
MuzixMon

One fine game!

It's a shame this game didn't receive more recognition when it came out. I've played through it several times and spent a few hours in it's coop multiplayer. I really wish it was a hit so we could've seen some sequels for it. I never read the novels or comics of it but after playing through the game so many times I'd definately consider it. If you are on the fence on this one GRAB IT! Sure the graphics are dated and the game has been out for awhile but you'd be surprised just how stylish it is despite it's age. This is by far Rebellion's finest title ever, beating out the new Aliens Vs Predator and the original AvP! So take it from me and so many other surprised gamers who were fortunate enough to find this lost gem if shooters are your thing then get this game! Nuff said!
Old 01-04-2011, 03:02 AM   #2
Redboy

GREATEST UNDERRATED OF ALL TIME

Very itching to play this game soon
Redboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 03:00 PM   #3
Amander

I completely agree. Awesome game, vastly underrated.
Amander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2011, 01:44 AM   #4
sir biscuit

Humm...I think Avatar creators got their ideas from this game. Mechs,helicopters,blus skin...
sir biscuit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2012, 10:52 AM   #5
Solon25

Quote:
Originally Posted by MuzixMon View Post
It's a shame this game didn't receive more recognition when it came out. I've played through it several times and spent a few hours in it's coop multiplayer. I really wish it was a hit so we could've seen some sequels for it. I never read the novels or comics of it but after playing through the game so many times I'd definately consider it. If you are on the fence on this one GRAB IT! Sure the graphics are dated and the game has been out for awhile but you'd be surprised just how stylish it is despite it's age. This is by far Rebellion's finest title ever, beating out the new Aliens Vs Predator and the original AvP! So take it from me and so many other surprised gamers who were fortunate enough to find this lost gem if shooters are your thing then get this game! Nuff said!
I agree 1000% of every word he wrotes.
Solon25 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Rogue Trooper