Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Test Drive Unlimited 2

Old 06-22-2011, 02:12 PM   #16
montcl

Atari send me an other solution, i think its a good way to be unpleasant with us... ahahah

"Please try this: Backup your savegame folder and then delete the original savegame folder. Try with a new savegame to see if the problem is with the savegame or the game files."

It is a good idea, im think, i dont try that. And the game have run, one time before, maybe its the savegame the problem.

Damn, i cant try now because im downloading the game again, but after that why not.
Old 06-24-2011, 03:20 PM   #17
montcl

Sentence from Atari :

We believe that your issue is being caused by a technical issue which is currently under investigation. We are actively tracking these occurrences in order to resolve this issue. Please check the forums for any updates. If the forums are reporting that the issue has been resolved, yet you continue to experience connectivity issues, please respond back with as much information as possible to assist us in tracking down the issue. Thank you for taking the time to report this issue, and thank you for playing! Atari Support

If i resume that, they say : "sorry, guy, you are unlucky but we can do nothing."
With steam it's similary...

Badluck...
Thanks for your help, guys.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Test Drive Unlimited 2