Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Project Freedom

Old 05-06-2011, 07:35 PM   #16
GMMan

Game's not bad. I enjoyed it. Got it off of Game Giveaway of the Day, and been hooked once I found a computer with a graphic card that can play it. Also relatively easy to mod. If you unpack data.dpk (data is zlib compressed), you can see all of its files. The levels are just .lua scripts, which makes it easy to modify them or create new levels (I'm in the progress of making a mod now). The models, not so much. But you can still make your rocket launcher fire 100 at a time, easily.
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2011, 09:43 AM   #17
Odra

Volunteer Moderator
A friend found this at a bargain bin for his Xbox and went on about how good the game was considering the price, didn't think much about it at the time.

It was until I was looking at space combat games on steam that I noticed the title was available on the PC as well, and at an incredibly low price. got it for about a dollar and I have to say I am pleased with the purchase.

Most have already said what needs to be said, but if you enjoyed Star Wars: Rogue Squadron you will most likely enjoy this.

Forum Rules - FAQ - Search Function - Moderators - Cheater reports?
Odra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2012, 01:28 AM   #18
mitsuhashi

At $3, this game is an amazing deal.
At $0.74, this game is an unbeatable deal.
It's actually good fun to play, disregarding any value-for-money factor.
mitsuhashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:36 PM   #19
Astrartea

If only I could get it to work I'd tell you my opinion.
Astrartea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2012, 07:43 AM   #20
serieus1

I just picked this up last minute last night on the last day of the sale for $0.74. What made me want to buy it was that it's made by City Interactive. I think it's the same company that made Sniper: Ghost Warrior. I support this company and good gosh, this is a fun game for the price that I just got it for.

Almost reminds me of a simpler version of tie fighter or x-wing. Good space action fun.
serieus1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2012, 04:23 PM   #21
Elenoe

yup, "bought" it for 0.74€ and it's worth it. It is simple arcade space shooter. Very simple but it reminds me freelancer fights (but nothing more from freelancer). Plus there are (simple) planet fights (destroy turrets, then shield generators to lower shield, then building that was shielded). But for that price it's fun for few hours
Elenoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2012, 09:23 AM   #22
Flub-A-Dub

Banned
It's thankfully very simple. If you look at the game and think "hm, looks alright, I like that kind of game", you'll like it. You probably won't remember it and it won't be in your list of Greatest Ever Games, but it won't disappoint.

Except now that everyone says it's a nice game, you might expect too much. Don't.

Graphics are delicious though.
Flub-A-Dub is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Project Freedom