Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Reflexive Entertainment > Ricochet series

Old 12-27-2010, 04:48 AM   #1
ChaotixDemon

Unhappy Where are these games?

These were some of my favorite game demos to play but I was never able to buy the full games on Steam.

Now they aren't even on Steam at all anymore and I don't like using any other service for digital distribution.

Where did they go?!

I heard Reflexive closed their game selling business and went on to remain only developers but they could at least have still let Steam sell their games.. I really want to buy them but I still want to use only one program to launch most of the games I have...

But they'll probably just never come back...
Old 06-12-2011, 02:40 PM   #2
XDmarcsyoXD

Ricochet is still on steam for purchase.
XDmarcsyoXD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2011, 04:22 PM   #3
Goteki-45

You're on the wrong forum, XDmarcsyoXD. This is for the series of break-out style games including Ricochet: Infinity and Ricochet: Lost Worlds done by Reflexive Entertainment which were removed for sale from Steam.
Goteki-45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 09:33 AM   #4
Putts

I picked up Ricochet Infinity back when it was on sale on Steam...I can't believe they're not selling it anymore. All of the games in the series are still available as digital downloads on Amazon though. In fact, Reflexive's site links directly to Amazon for all of their games...they must have gone exclusive with them.
Putts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2012, 08:58 PM   #5
Boneless69

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by Putts View Post
I picked up Ricochet Infinity back when it was on sale on Steam...I can't believe they're not selling it anymore. All of the games in the series are still available as digital downloads on Amazon though. In fact, Reflexive's site links directly to Amazon for all of their games...they must have gone exclusive with them.
In October 2008, Reflexive Entertainment was officially acquired by Amazon.com

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reflexive_Entertainment
Boneless69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Publisher & Developer Discussions > Reflexive Entertainment > Ricochet series