Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Still Life series

Old 07-20-2011, 12:58 AM   #1
Jedizero

Dammit, I'm stuck (Still life 2)

killers house, Hawker has arrived, but I can't talk to him to get him to go fix the damn computer. I've clicked on everything I can find. I've spammed Claire's phonebox with endless messages. I'm going mad. MAD I tell you.

Loved the game, up to that spot...now I'm...pretty much irritated because I'm stuck.
Old 07-20-2011, 02:26 AM   #2
maul_inc01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jedizero View Post
killers house, Hawker has arrived, but I can't talk to him to get him to go fix the damn computer. I've clicked on everything I can find. I've spammed Claire's phonebox with endless messages. I'm going mad. MAD I tell you.

Loved the game, up to that spot...now I'm...pretty much irritated because I'm stuck.
Here ya go! http://www.gameboomers.com/wtcheats/...stilllife2.htm
maul_inc01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 03:07 AM   #3
Jedizero

Thanks, but it seems to be some sort of glitch. I follow the instructions, and nothing happens.

I need to do this.(SPOILER WARNING)

Go down to the front yard. See Hawker arrive. Hi partner!
Talk to Garris about the surveillance console.
Talk to Hawker. Call Claire about Hawker and learn what he has been doing since he left.
Go to living room and talk to Hawker. Toughen tone and get irritated. Talk to him again and make peace. Learn about Veronica Lake obsession and get his help on the blocked computer.

but I've talked to Hawker, and I keep calling Claire....and she keeps not answering. I can't talk to him and make him fix the damn computer, and nothing I do will make Claire answer the ed phone.
Jedizero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2011, 12:39 PM   #4
drexal

There should be a text document on your phone about Hawker that you have to read before you can call Claire and talk about him.
Old 10-31-2011, 12:11 PM   #5
terpsnotduke

drexal is correct. I was stuck on this same part and once I read the text document I was able to call Claire.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Still Life series