Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Battle: Los Angeles

Old 07-22-2011, 04:44 PM   #1
MahtXL

Cool HEY GUYS GUESS WHAT

Ive beaten this 3 or 4 times :3 and ive put 4 hours into it. U JELLY? No but seriously, i knew this was going to be cheesy, i knew this was not going to be the next Half- Life. I bought it because i was bored, and i found it pretty fun, about 45 minutes of gameplay. Doesnt look to bad on my system (Full GFX highest resolution) Anywho. You all knew this was going to be the way it was, why complain, i think its hilarious. And i play through it every 2 weeks or so, just for kicks. Not the worst game ive played actually. Although online coulda been kick in this. It also could have failed immensely. This game feels more like a demo then a full game to me, thats the only thing that sucks.
Old 07-22-2011, 06:02 PM   #2
MADDOGGE

Yes it's cheesy, sort of CoD with aliens. Hope you played with all the perks/unlocks when unlocked. Big head was hilarious. Well done little movie game at that, which is rare. I enjoyed it. I bought it at release and I think I played it about 6 times back then. Knew what to expect and was not disappointed other than wishing it had been a little longer.
MADDOGGE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2011, 09:25 PM   #3
MahtXL

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDOGGE View Post
Yes it's cheesy, sort of CoD with aliens. Hope you played with all the perks/unlocks when unlocked. Big head was hilarious. Well done little movie game at that, which is rare. I enjoyed it. I bought it at release and I think I played it about 6 times back then. Knew what to expect and was not disappointed other than wishing it had been a little longer.
LOL love big head mode, also that cheat where when you kill an alien they go flying. This game entertains me greatly, i wasnt expecting an AAA title, but what i did expect was goofy alien shooting military fun, and i got it. Dont know how anyone expected anything else. Oh well i love it.
MahtXL is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > # - C > Battle: Los Angeles