Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy

Old 07-30-2011, 04:05 AM   #1
Balraw

In Game Font

So I have been enjoying this game a lot, though I have to admit I haven't played it much so far as I don't have too much time at the moment. It has the same feel as Deux Ex, which I played the hell out off back in the day.

I haven't had any problems running it with zero crashes and about the only issue I have is I find the in game font somewhat hard to read on my monitor (1360 x 768 res.) Would anyone know of a way for me to change it to something that is easier for me to see? Please bear in mind that I am not that techy so if you could apply the KISS principle to any instructions, my brain would very much appreciate it.

Many thanks in advance for any help
Old 07-30-2011, 04:56 AM   #2
AlgirdasL

The font also annoyed me, but I changed my resolution to 1920x1080 and the font actually looks like it's meant to look. Try changing your resolution to that or if hardware doesn't permit, here's to hoping that the developers will scale the font for all resolutions.
AlgirdasL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 02:45 PM   #3
Balraw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlgirdasL View Post
The font also annoyed me, but I changed my resolution to 1920x1080 and the font actually looks like it's meant to look. Try changing your resolution to that or if hardware doesn't permit, here's to hoping that the developers will scale the font for all resolutions.
Hmm well I can only run at 1360 x 768 so I will have to pray for some decent font scaling to be patched in for my resolution /pray

Other than that though I have to say that this is really a pretty good game and I hope it has a long future with some content patches and so forth
Balraw is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > D - G > E.Y.E: Divine Cybermancy