Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Plain Sight

Old 06-30-2011, 07:28 PM   #1
Daedalus1337

Banned
Lightbulb anybody wanna friend up and play this gem?

just bought this sweet sweet game with a buddy of mine, we played a couple of games but unfortunately there aren't any other players playing, so I'm wondering if anybody who still plays it wants to team up and play together. PM me your steam account or post them here if you don't mind and I'll add you up
Old 06-30-2011, 07:54 PM   #2
Ninto55

Yeah I was just coming on to check if anyone still plays this. I saw the antisocialfatman review of it on youtube and it looked amazing and so much fun. I assume not many people play it because of this topic .
Ninto55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 12:31 AM   #3
Daedalus1337

Banned
ya i was lucky to catch 1 person playing on a server but he left after the round ended.
Daedalus1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 10:45 AM   #4
gashadokuro

unfortunately there aren't very many people who play it. It's a good game, but like with most non-mainstream games it didn't hit off too well. i still play it from time to time, but probably not enough to conjure up a group to play with.

and i was actually thinking there should be a port of it to the wii and ds since those would be 2 very good systems to have it on. if sherif is reading, is there are chance of ports in the future for the this game?

Last edited by gashadokuro: 07-01-2011 at 10:49 AM.
gashadokuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:21 AM   #5
NeatNit

I'll play whenever if I'm near my comp, add me! www.steamcommunity.com/id/NeatNit
NeatNit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 02:30 PM   #6
Daedalus1337

Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeatNit View Post
I'll play whenever if I'm near my comp, add me! www.steamcommunity.com/id/NeatNit
done =D
Daedalus1337 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 07:28 AM   #7
Ninto55

If people are adding each other maybe we could get a farely large game going on day, with like 10 or 12 people (Or whatever the max is) I still haven't bought it yet and am not sure I will, but $2 is a good deal... Ugh, I only have like $10 left from this huge summer sale, I'm gonna keep my $10 just incase something else comes up more worth my money. Sorry Plain Sight, you look fun but noone plays you.

Although if it came to the Wii or 3DS (Or more likely, the WiiU) I would definatly buy it if they added enough content to have $40 worth it. I'm sure many people would play it, it fits right in with the Wii and 3DS, the gravity seems like it works just like Super Mario Galaxy, I'm sure Nintendo would love to make a point out of it being SUPER MARIO GALAXY ONLINE!!! OR well, maybe we could just find some way to get a lot of people to play at once like I said before?

Last edited by Ninto55: 07-11-2011 at 07:30 AM.
Ninto55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-2011, 08:51 AM   #8
Habboi

It's a shame you won't buy it. It's a good game but it needs a few improvements which I have listed on my desktop. I also agree, it's easy to control on PC but it's the kind of game that suits PSN, Wii or Xbox Marketplace.

My thought process is "I'm not going to load up my PC after a hard day at work to play such a simple game. I'd sooner jump on the sofa and pop in to a match or two with a drink in my hand."

This is the trouble with online games. They need a community and it's hard to keep it going.
Habboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-31-2011, 04:46 PM   #9
DTWD

Me and my roommate have the game. I don't think either of us have tried playing it since we noticed the lack of players in game.

If you want to try to set a game night let me know and I'll try to join: http://steamcommunity.com/id/GEONMAHDUN

There are a couple of Steam groups dedicated to scheduling games:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PlayPS

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/psgm - This one is for setting up game modes other than DM (Death Match).
DTWD is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Plain Sight