Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Machinarium

Old 08-03-2011, 04:39 PM   #16
cygaj

Quote:
Originally Posted by perato View Post
To make it clear, you can't support makers of machinarium without buying it from Steam. The current humblebundle revenue goes for the HB3 developers for what i've understood.
You choose which developers you want to support. Look at the sliders under step 2 when purchasing: http://www.humblebundle.com/
Old 08-03-2011, 05:08 PM   #17
Atomican

Cool! I asked a while back if they were running the same deal like they did in Bundle #2 (whereby if you pay enough you'd get bundle #1 as well). Not that I'd expect to get #1 in this bundle as well, but still.

Can anyone confirm that the Steam key they give you will unlock all 11 games in the OP's post? I'm curious what happens if you originally paid less than $5.01, used that key, then increased your amount afterwards. Would you get a new key, or would you somehow have the extra games appear in your Steam list? Logistics are fun.

EDIT: Don't answer the above, someone else asked and got an answer (linked here for anyone else who's wondering):
http://forums.steampowered.com/forum....php?t=2035327
Old 08-03-2011, 05:43 PM   #18
RedBullRacer

I actually bought this game earlier as I have wanted it for ages, but if I buy the humble pack will any games that have achievements show up in steam and let you earn achievements? Like Braid, Braid has Steam achievements.
RedBullRacer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2011, 06:39 PM   #19
Atomican

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBullRacer View Post
I actually bought this game earlier as I have wanted it for ages, but if I buy the humble pack will any games that have achievements show up in steam and let you earn achievements? Like Braid, Braid has Steam achievements.
Yes they will. The keys that grant you the Steam versions of the games are exactly the same as if you had gone in the Steam store and purchased them directly. So any games which have achievements, you'll be able to get (including other things like the Steam cloud for games like Braid).
Old 08-03-2011, 09:19 PM   #20
RedBullRacer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atomican View Post
Yes they will. The keys that grant you the Steam versions of the games are exactly the same as if you had gone in the Steam store and purchased them directly. So any games which have achievements, you'll be able to get (including other things like the Steam cloud for games like Braid).
That's great news, thanks!

I will buy it as soon as I get home, hope they add bundle 1, I'll buy it again if they do
RedBullRacer is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > M - P > Machinarium