Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > The Orange Box

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-29-2011, 12:14 AM   #1
mariobro123587
 
 
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Reputation: 290
Posts: 1,787
New completely random update?

I just launched The Orange Box and got an update.
2 or 3MB.
I wonder what the update was for.
(I checked the TF2 Blog, it said nothing about it.)
mariobro123587 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:24 AM   #2
TheDeadKillers
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Reputation: 1
Posts: 135
Quote:
Originally Posted by mariobro123587 View Post
I just launched The Orange Box and got an update.
2 or 3MB.
I wonder what the update was for.
(I checked the TF2 Blog, it said nothing about it.)
There's no new updates, some older updates get deleted when you download new ones to make space for them.
TheDeadKillers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 01:55 AM   #3
Mogh
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Reputation: 544
Posts: 3,288
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDeadKillers View Post
There's no new updates, some older updates get deleted when you download new ones to make space for them.
Yeah, this. On my Xbox 360 all my multiplayer games 'update' every time I start them up. It doesn't mean anything, just sloppy programming on Microsoft's part.
Mogh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 12:10 PM   #4
Chill Dude
 
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Reputation: 225
Posts: 1,266
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mogh View Post
Yeah, this. On my Xbox 360 all my multiplayer games 'update' every time I start them up. It doesn't mean anything, just sloppy programming on Microsoft's part.
THIS SHIZZ RIGHT HERE.

And I though I was the only person that had to deal with that .

EVERY FREAKEN TIME UPDATE. Not as bad as it was when my internet was terrible and it took forever to download a little 3mb update.
Better now , just wish I could fix it. Started happened after my first xbox got RROD , got a refurbished xbox .
Chill Dude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2011, 03:42 PM   #5
KKiONI
 
 
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Reputation: 6
Posts: 108
If I'm correct it's 4MB. It came out after the UI update last year and was not only given to this game, but Left 4 Dead 2 as well. I'm guessing it was an update to fix code references for the new interface.
KKiONI is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Xbox 360 & Playstation 3 Game Discussions > The Orange Box


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:23 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Site Content Copyright Valve Corporation 1998-2012, All Rights Reserved.