Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Winter Voices

Old 01-03-2011, 10:22 AM   #1
moonage

Hard road in Seid or leave forever -- thoughts?

I finally slogged my way through the Seid (in the Prologue: Avalanches) and now I'm faced with two spirits. One will take me out of the Seid forever and one will send me on the "hard road." Any thoughts on which choice?

I have to admit that I'm sick of the Seid and would love to say goodbye forever, but I'm also a "completionist" gamer and I hate to think I'll be missing out on story or gameplay if I bail now.

What did you guys decide to do? How did it work out?
Old 01-04-2011, 11:06 AM   #2
Substar

I took the hard road (I like a challenge) and basically you get to a seemingly never-ending battle. It took forever to get through this challenge but it did max out my experience level for the prologue. I too am a completionist and will likely roll another character to try a different class, difeerent skills and see where the easy road leds me.
Substar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 07:46 AM   #3
grumblecakes

If you decide to do the hard road then first leave the Seid to get the steam achievement for doing the easy road! Then load your game and do the hard road. The hard road was pretty long and difficult, to be honest.
grumblecakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2011, 01:47 PM   #4
masterjimmy79

i miss the steam achievement but hard road give infinite and easy experience. After choosing the hard path, i repeat 6 times the same match and i was at the max level cap of the chapter!
Old 01-11-2011, 12:01 PM   #5
LCinn

I couldn't take the easy road, I think. At least, one ghost allowed me to take the hard road, the other only had the option `stay in the Seid'. Why's that? Something to do with being a max-mem Volva, or did I misunderstand something?
LCinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:29 PM   #6
moonage

Thanks to all for the thoughts. I left to get the achievement (I'm such a completionist!) and then went back to do the hard road. It wasn't actually that hard, although it may have been because the patch corrected some of those longer slogs. And in fact the puzzles, I thought, were more interesting!
moonage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 01:15 PM   #7
silencer_pl

I am also getting this stay in Seid or take the Hard road. Is leave said only for others than Volva?
silencer_pl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2011, 02:45 PM   #8
Cymmina

Whether or not you have the option to stay or leave depends on the amount of the drugs you took. Full = stay (Volva only), half = option to stay or leave, quarter = leave.
Cymmina is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > T - Z > Winter Voices