Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Secret of Monkey Island series

Old 03-12-2011, 08:35 AM   #31
Fnorp

Tried all of this to no avail. Newest video drivers, newest windows patches. With or without settings.ini, and no matter how I set the values in settings.ini, always the same error. Mailed the official tech support and got no reply. Mailed lucas arts support and got no reply yet. Registered on their forums, but can't login. They said my account ain't validated. But if I let them send me a validation email and click on the link, it says that my account has already been validated.

I guess I just wasted 10€.
Fnorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2011, 11:29 PM   #32
Fnorp

Well, for me it was the soundcard, not the graphics card. I plugged in my USB headphones, went into the windows options and disabled there the 5.1 speakers. Then it worked. Kinda annoying to be only able to play the game with headphones (or no sound at all), but at least my headphones are good and comfy.
Fnorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 10:35 AM   #33
kso0514

The game was working for me about a week ago. Now I try to start it up and it does not even boot up anymore. I'm not sure what could have happened.

Go Back   Steam Users' Forums > Steam Game Discussions > Q - S > Secret of Monkey Island series